Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 25. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
What profits do you make with a GTX 1070/1080, thankful for answer!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Question for Dev ---
masternodes online reports
active    warning       NEW_START_REQUIRED    GoaCoin
However have restarted and double checked from another wallet - masternode is enabled and working
do masternodes.online have an issue ?

The same problem too.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
BSOD.PW
I agry  Angry

""edited:
       maybe   bsod not guilty

pool paid 2goa
http://bsod.pw/?address=GdScv2BLdDYE2rVmMPZRGa4iTfkn8tqEq2+

but why they are not in the my local wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Sad Sad Sad Huh Sad Sad Sad Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad
because bsod all deceive, there are other good pools go there. I today wicked I lost $ 10,000 on coins and write bad comments. Sad Sad Sad

what pool are you using?
crypto-coinz.net goa calculator is so exaggerated Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Why does my wallet no longer sync with the network?
No block source available
There was such a problem with me from the night. Make saving wallet.dat. Download the latest version of goacoin-qt-0.12.1.7. Remove your wallet, run goacoin-qt-0.12.1.7 kernel, then copy the saved wallet.dat to the kernel folder.
Activity: 112
Hi Goa!

Now, Your logo contest is still available? I want to participate on your logo contest. Hope to receive your feedback
Activity: 9
Question for Dev ---
masternodes online reports
active    warning       NEW_START_REQUIRED    GoaCoin
However have restarted and double checked from another wallet - masternode is enabled and working
do masternodes.online have an issue ?
Activity: 14
Why does my wallet no longer sync with the network?
No block source available
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Am I blind or is GOA not even on coinmarketcap??  This is the only coin I've been mining that doesn't appear there.  Any reasons why it's not listed there?  Thanks!

maybe low Volume in1 day  i think when goa list in other exchange you will see in CMC
Am I blind or is GOA not even on coinmarketcap??  This is the only coin I've been mining that doesn't appear there.  Any reasons why it's not listed there?  Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi all.

Today, the planned increase reward for MN has already passed.

Against the background of the fact that bitcoin corrected, all coins underwent a deep correction, GOA is no exception. Yesterday also the incorrectly interpreted news from the Indian minister came out. Please do not give in to panic and provocation.

We know about the problems with the Stocks.Exchanges. The owners of the exchange promised to solve all the problems.

Our team is actively working, the problem with the new exchanges is almost solved, and in the near future you will find a lot of good news! We develop a coin of Goa, we tolerate and do not panic.

Thank you for being with us and believing in us!

Thanks for the udpate and the good words, but please stop ignoring my request for the bounty payment for the German translation. If you want to send a message to your investors / miners, then that one would be to reward people, who did help you at the beginning of GOAs journey.

I don´t care if the coin is worth 1$, 10$ or 100$, it´s a matter of principle.

Let your words follow actions.

Still believing in GOA and the team behind it.
copper member
Activity: 51
Hi all.

Today, the planned increase reward for MN has already passed.

Against the background of the fact that bitcoin corrected, all coins underwent a deep correction, GOA is no exception. Yesterday also the incorrectly interpreted news from the Indian minister came out. Please do not give in to panic and provocation.

We know about the problems with the Stocks.Exchanges. The owners of the exchange promised to solve all the problems.

Our team is actively working, the problem with the new exchanges is almost solved, and in the near future you will find a lot of good news! We develop a coin of Goa, we tolerate and do not panic.

Thank you for being with us and believing in us!
Activity: 9
Any guide how to setup masternode on Linux (for example on DigitalOcean)?

Thank you!
I remind everyone that through 100 blocks the reward to the holders of masternodes will be increased by 50% Wink Roll Eyes
And the course of the coin continues to fall ... Holders of the masterpiece merge coins. On the other hand, why they were kept until the time when the coin reached its bottom.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I remind everyone that through 100 blocks the reward to the holders of masternodes will be increased by 50% Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Also does not work.. ..and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 8.0 API"

This one works well for me: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-6-3-git-tpruvot/
Also does not work. "Unable to query number of CUDA devices! Is an nVidia driver installed?". Hm.. Can I try to heal on the processor?

My video card NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 DUO CPU T5550 @1.83GHz

Please, tell me, can I mine with the help of any program? Miners for the video card do not start ...

im think laptop not good to mine anything it very hot make lifespan off laptop gone so fast
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Also does not work.. ..and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 8.0 API"

This one works well for me: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-6-3-git-tpruvot/
Also does not work. "Unable to query number of CUDA devices! Is an nVidia driver installed?". Hm.. Can I try to heal on the processor?

Please, tell me, can I mine with the help of any program? Miners for the video card do not start ...

The 8600M GT is so underpowered now that even if you could get it to mine it would be pointless as the electric costs would be higher than your actual returns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Activity: 34
Merit: 8
As I understood a few days ago, the developers sold some premine coins, the rate went below 12000 Satoshi. After that, the coin remained to hang around 30-35k Satoshi. Question to the developers, when the cryptopia is planned ? No information was received after the sale of coins

It never went below 12000. There were just some freaks selling 0.23Goa for this price every now and then. Dont know what their advantage could be.

Perhaps panic selling.

There are a lot of goa on the market. Is it really from premine? We should see or we should be able to calculate with the block explorer!

Tomorrow morning the masternode reward increases. This will be the next step, where the price could change.
As I understood a few days ago, the developers sold some premine coins, the rate went below 12000 Satoshi. After that, the coin remained to hang around 30-35k Satoshi. Question to the developers, when the cryptopia is planned ? No information was received after the sale of coins
Pages:
Jump to: