Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 28. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
how do I start mine? I do not understand this code, where to insert it, and how to edit it? what -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_GAO_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GOA ? what si neoscrypt ? this all for url in browser ?
download miner necessarily ?
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
i downloaded ccminer for my windows. but - green label (exe) don't open! please, help me !
"edit one of the default scrypts" - which ?

Add that code in text file, which you need to create in ccminer  folder. After adding code save file in .bat extension, like "goa.bat" and start this file.
did. but the file does not open for nothing, just like the green label of the miner.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
how do I start mine? I do not understand this code, where to insert it, and how to edit it? what -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_GAO_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GOA ? what si neoscrypt ? this all for url in browser ?
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
i downloaded ccminer for my windows. but - green label (exe) don't open! please, help me !

Add that code in text file, which you need to create in ccminer  folder. After adding code save file in .bat extension, like "goa.bat" and start this file.
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
If you resume translation bounty, I ll translate into Turkish, check updates, also moderate Turkish channels on DD or other media
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
plz vote for exchanges here: https://t.me/goacoin_group

Thx!  Wink
Activity: 10

Activity: 37
can I start mine today? help, I can not!

how much can you get per day - in terms of satoshi?
im mining with 11x1063.

Having 0.004 btc every 24h.
can I start mine today? help, I can not!

how much can you get per day - in terms of satoshi?
Activity: 15
I can't withdraw GOA or BTC from JAMBTC? Is JAMBTC a fraud exchange?  Huh

Hello  I am the CEO of JamBtc exchanger. My name is Jam
JAMBTC is an honest and consistent exchange exit coin is the need for manual review so as to ensure the integrity of the data

I wish you a happy exchange
He is ask you for concrete situation, give him info about it, not general phrases  Smiley

All orders to exit the coin have been completed, there is no order to exit the coin error
Activity: 1
Is it worth it mining goa with just a 1050?
Activity: 18
need help with over half the MNs not functional now. what's up? What is the fix?

edit:reindex the node on the VPS

./goacoind -reindex
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Not trying to FUD but India is seriously cracking down on btc and crypto. Probably not the best country to base a coin

They cracked down on a few scandalous accounts that were mixed up in criminal enterprise.  Crypto is very much legal in India and there is a growing community of support and even exchange markets within India that are alive and thriving.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Not trying to FUD but India is seriously cracking down on btc and crypto. Probably not the best country to base a coin
legendary
Can somebody show me (with screenshots) where I can find mysterious "My Masternodes" tab in GOA walet? 

No problem bro.  Just click "settings" >> "Options"  >>  "Wallet" tab  >> check boxes for "Show Masternodes" and "enable coin control features"   

Then close and reopen your wallet.  Your masternode tab will be there

I'll post some screens in a moment but the above should get you there.

Screens not needs actually. I got it. Thank you.

No problem.  Hopefully we hear more news from the developers of GOA soon.  We are overdue for something tangible and for signs that this coin is moving forward.  With the value of this coin I imagine the developers could easily pay for bigger exchanges.  Hopefully we see something like that soon.  But exchanges are only part of the story.  In addition to that we need to see real business connections to high revenue markets in Goa, India and perhaps other places in the region.  That's what I am hoping for anyways.

Take care and good luck.
Activity: 32
Can somebody show me (with screenshots) where I can find mysterious "My Masternodes" tab in GOA walet?  

No problem bro.  Just click "settings" >> "Options"  >>  "Wallet" tab  >> check boxes for "Show Masternodes" and "enable coin control features"  

Then close and reopen your wallet.  Your masternode tab will be there

Screens not need actually. I got it. Thank you.
legendary

No problem bro.  Just click "settings" >> "Options"  >>  "Wallet" tab  >> check boxes for "Show Masternodes" and "enable coin control features"  

Then close and reopen your wallet.  Your masternode tab will be there

Here we go:

Activity: 32
Activity: 323

JAMBTC is an honest and consistent exchange exit coin is the need for manual review so as to ensure the integrity of the data

He is ask you for concrete situation, give him info about it, not general phrases  Smiley
Activity: 15

Pages:
Jump to: