Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 18. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All sounds very good to me and as an early investor and supporter from the previous thread I can assure anyone new to this that the developer has been honest from the start and also refunded other people from the previous IPO  (I have nothing to do with the development but left 0.5btc to help with this new launch) Dev has been true to their word since the initial launch.

With so many coins coming out it is hard to find decent ones and this is shaping up to be a good one.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thread updated with a link to the chineese thread along with the possibility of a GPU raffle. Let me know what you think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone have any further questions? We are online and ready to answer them.
Also a couple questions. Do you think it is fair to reward people who invest early with more Gold or possibly a giveaway?

Ive been watching and waiting. Good to see the new plan.

I will be investing my time and energy... so I say "giveaway"... raffles are fun

Good to hear people are interested.
We are thinking of doing a GPU so someone can mine our coin that usually couldn't. Does that sound good? Any other ideas?

Thats difficult to verify that the receiving party isnt just adding to there farm.
Thought, buying raffle ticket with Bit Gold after its on exchange(s), this will give those who dont mine but can buy Bitcoin a chance to win.
1 Ticket per Wallet (still can be gamed, but more effort, but easier to track) per day .. maybe have it so we buy registered tokens with a 24 hour maturity before they can be entered to have a ticket issued...

Hmm, we could do that. Maybe we could do it so that 1 investor gets like %10 more Gold than their original IPO amount or something like that?

As iam not an IPO investor... what ever works for you.. or maybe a poll from them.
Activity: 236
Also a couple questions. Do you think it is fair to reward people who invest early with more Gold or possibly a giveaway?

I will be investing my time and energy... so I say "giveaway"... raffles are fun

We are thinking of doing a GPU so someone can mine our coin that usually couldn't. Does that sound good? Any other ideas?

Thats difficult to verify that the receiving party isnt just adding to there farm.
Thought, buying raffle ticket with Bit Gold after its on exchange(s), this will give those who dont mine but can buy Bitcoin a chance to win.
1 Ticket per Wallet (still can be gamed, but more effort, but easier to track) per day .. maybe have it so we buy registered tokens with a 24 hour maturity before they can be entered to have a ticket issued...

Hmm, we could do that. Maybe we could do it so that 1 investor gets like %10 more Gold than their original IPO amount or something like that?

I would be in on a set amount raffle, 10% more than original investment could vary quite a bit from one investor to anothor or a gpu, both sound good.

Activity: 83
Looks good been watching this coin for a while, waiting for it also cant wait for the launch.

Activity: 236
Agreed, Its nice to be rewarded as an early investor and a small giveaway never hurts to get the word out.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Sounds good. Looks like you are rewarding previous investors well. Also the reward for early investors sounds good.
Minor issue with the site going up. Everything else is going well.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Investors don’t lose because this coin is a proof of stake coin, meaning that just for holding coins you receive more over time. This means even if the coin loses value you will get more of it!

lol what school of economics did you attend  Roll Eyes
This looks interesting. You have a PM about a few services I can provide.

Have replied, Anyone else have any questions or anything? We are thinking of doing a giveaway with the IPO, would anyone be interested in that?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This looks interesting. You have a PM about a few services I can provide.
nice,when the coin launch?

We are looking at approximately 2 weeks from this weekend give or take a few days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
nice,when the coin launch?
If anyone else has any questions please post them below. Website should be up soon ish.
The next coin is Bit Platinum and the third is Silver?  Smiley

Nope, we are only looking to launch this coin and make it successful.
Pages:
Jump to: