Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 12. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
think its best to get everything working and then launch ... not fair if people with linux cannot mine.
just my thought.

use windows myself but think its fair if everone can participate

Yeah i agree with this sounds pretty fair, to make it all even & fair.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
think its best to get everything working and then launch ... not fair if people with linux cannot mine.
just my thought.

use windows myself but think its fair if everone can participate
Activity: 98
We are currently facing linux compatibility errors. We are thinking of delaying launch 24 hours what does everyone think? We can try and rush launch still on time although we cannot garuntee how it will go with linux.
Again, we are very sorry although we want to make launch as successful as possible.
Good to see more support, not long untill launch now ahah.
How much have you guys recieved of your IPO and how much do you need to reach your Goals?

Of funds that we currently have from this IPO we have got around 1.5 BTC. We where aiming at atleast 3 BTC to get a few good features up and running straight away though.
We will still be able to get these features though they won't be as soon as anticipated. Do you guys think it would be worth doing something in which we still sell BitGold (not on an exchange) here at IPO or over prices to keep raising money or what should we do with the coins? What do you guys think?

That's not to bad, I might give you guys a bit more. You guys have already proven legit imo.

Thankyou for this. It will really help the coin to go further. Feel free to PM us if you have anymore inquires.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
How much have you guys recieved of your IPO and how much do you need to reach your Goals?

Of funds that we currently have from this IPO we have got around 1.5 BTC. We where aiming at atleast 3 BTC to get a few good features up and running straight away though.
We will still be able to get these features though they won't be as soon as anticipated. Do you guys think it would be worth doing something in which we still sell BitGold (not on an exchange) here at IPO or over prices to keep raising money or what should we do with the coins? What do you guys think?

That's not to bad, I might give you guys a bit more. You guys have already proven legit imo.
Remember, if you are an investor it never hurts to spread the word about BitGold as your stake is set at a garunteed amount so you don't lose anything and the community grows meaning more things will come out of it so be sure to tell people!
Activity: 76
Hi BitGold devs,

If we mined the previous GoldBars coin and have already sent those GoldBars to your address for trade in, how will we receive our amount of BitGold?

Thanks in advance for the great work on the relaunch!

Similar as to those who where previous investors. You message us with your BitGold address and proof it was you who sent. Then we simply keep record of that and will send you some within 7 days with more to come after that if needed.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Hi BitGold devs,

If we mined the previous GoldBars coin and have already sent those GoldBars to your address for trade in, how will we receive our amount of BitGold?

Similar as to those who where previous investors. You message us with your BitGold address and proof it was you who sent. Then we simply keep record of that and will send you some within 7 days with more to come after that if needed.
tick tock tick tock  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 76
Hi BitGold devs,

Anyone else have any more questions? Launch is coming up soon!
Damm less then 24 hours !! better get my miners setup aye !
We are proud to announce flavored wallets! At the moment there are two types, the normal qt and our Gold wallet. Link will be available in the OP soon.

Holy shit, that looks amazing, Can't wait to see what other surprises you bring out !

Thankyou, most of our new surprises now will come after launch though.

awesome wallet... cant wait to fill it  Grin Grin Grin

Sounds good Cheesy

Also less than 24 hours to go!
We are proud to announce flavored wallets! At the moment there are two types, the normal qt and our Gold wallet. Link will be available in the OP soon.

Holy shit, that looks amazing, Can't wait to see what other surprises you bring out !
awesome wallet... cant wait to fill it  Grin Grin Grin

Wow, looking good! Glad I invested in this coin. Don't let me down. Hopefully there is more to come.

Pages:
Jump to: