Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 13. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We are moving launch 3 hours forward. Sorry for any inconvenience, we are fixing up times in the op now.
Lol at the guy thinking its a scam, People arent very smart, You think when investing you would have a look at the background have a look at the dev, Clearly people dont..

If people did a bit of research this dev has REFUNDED 6-7 BTC, %100 not a scam, Like he said above, He made a coin didnt go to plan, Refunded the IPO, This coin is serious this time, the dev is making sure this is going to be smooth as !! I have been watching this for ages ! cant wait.

Thanks for looking into us I guess. At the moment out main focus is just to launch correctly and then we will move onto getting services accepting us.
Activity: 83
Lol at the guy thinking its a scam, People arent very smart, You think when investing you would have a look at the background have a look at the dev, Clearly people dont..

If people did a bit of research this dev has REFUNDED 6-7 BTC, %100 not a scam, Like he said above, He made a coin didnt go to plan, Refunded the IPO, This coin is serious this time, the dev is making sure this is going to be smooth as !! I have been watching this for ages ! cant wait.
Not long now until launch. Is everyone ready?
Is it a SCAM?

Last year, 30 Dec 2013, This is already a SCAM called "Bitgold"

A lot people has lost their IPO investment.

Here is the thread of the SCAM IPO. Unfortunately, the major post has been deleted. However, people could extract some info from the followers' posts.

[BTG]Bitgold : wealth creation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btgbitgold-wealth-creation-391507

Yes, that was a scam however we are not. We contemplated using a different name due to this but because there was no coin that launched with this name we decided to go with it. We understand it may seem sketchy now but as you may have noticed we did launch a coin before which flopped, we instantly decided to refund everyone as it was not going well and moved onto this which at the moment out main focus is to launch right. If we where trying to scam we would not have promoted/used escrow either.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is it a SCAM?

Last year, 30 Dec 2013, This is already a SCAM called "Bitgold"

A lot people has lost their IPO investment.

Here is the thread of the SCAM IPO. Unfortunately, the major post has been deleted. However, people could extract some info from the followers' posts.

[BTG]Bitgold : wealth creation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btgbitgold-wealth-creation-391507

Activity: 71
All I can think when I see this coin is "I want the gold" Wink

Sounds good  Grin Maybe we could use something like that as a phrase for the coin?

that would be cool. something like "come get your gold"

Sounds good  Grin Maybe we could use something like that as a phrase for the coin?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I sent to coin swap 0.1 btc
Need a confirmation?

I will contact them now.

Thanks
Need a confirmation?

I will contact them now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Need a confirmation?
You can now download a pass protected zip so that at launch you can have everything ready straight away.

When does pass get posted?

At launch, times are in the OP.
Nice nice ! Awesome good to see your testing everything this time ahah cant wait
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You can now download a pass protected zip so that at launch you can have everything ready straight away.

When does pass get posted?
Wallet has been tested and all is good. We will post protected rar file of the windows qt. Launch times will be put in the op soon.
Getting closer to launch cant wait for this will be awesome !
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

We would be interested in this soon. We will let you know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Pages:
Jump to: