Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 28. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Any news here?

Sadly there is another gold backed coin far ahead of GoldReserve. Have a look at MidasCoin. It started long after XGR but is far ahead and is well priced.

MidasCoin is based, and on other things, on script mining which sucks!

Look at how well Magicoin is doing because it is script and ASIC resistant.

They also have a pyramid system in place for mining which is illegal in business.

I do not think the business model for MidasCoin is going to appeal to the masses.

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Any news here?

Sadly there is another gold backed coin far ahead of GoldReserve. Have a look at MidasCoin. It started long after XGR but is far ahead and is well priced.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Interesting coin concept. Is it worth buyig it? Dev is still active here?

Naturally  Wink

Buy, stake, hold...repeat...buy, stake, hold...repeat.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Yes and yes.(He was the most recent post before your post.)
Activity: 107
Activity: 420
Hi Dev,

We found my windows wallet can not run.what is wrong with windows wallet?

Hi, there is nothing wrong with the windows wallet. Please read the OP! If you open your windows wallet at the first time then you run into an error, klick to close window and run the wallet exe again. Wallet will work then. If your wallet running but not sync, then you have to create a goldreserve.conf file according to the OP and put it in the appdata/roaming/goldreserve folder.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

We found my windows wallet can not run.what is wrong with windows wallet?

Right, I still laughing about the guy who sold 470k XGR at 20!!! I think he is furious now!!

Ok, loyal GoldReservists! My discussion with the new developer was a success! I am creating a timeline and creating a possible order of developments. After that we discuss the hardness of them and we finalize the timeline. Then I will announce it along with the first development, the new, improved wallet!

Stay tuned, much more to come!

Good to hear, can't wait!

As always great news from one of most dedicated developers in alt world.
Keep up the good work.

Activity: 90

Right, I still laughing about the guy who sold 470k XGR at 20!!! I think he is furious now!!

Ok, loyal GoldReservists! My discussion with the new developer was a success! I am creating a timeline and creating a possible order of developments. After that we discuss the hardness of them and we finalize the timeline. Then I will announce it along with the first development, the new, improved wallet!

Good to hear, can't wait!

Activity: 11
This coin is dead
if you think so you can sold all your coins to me  Grin
Activity: 57
This coin is dead

Lately the price of XGR was too low to sell the precious coins we have! The idea is to increase the gold amount big time, but if I waste the premine at those prices then we ended up with low amount of Gold!

Anyway I was able to speak with the new developer and he is willing to help me improve XGR!!
I will make a list to him and a timeline where I will set up the goals from small to big with a 6 months period! Then we will discuss the level of difficulty of the improvements and we will finalize the list and the order!

This will happen within a week, then I will officially release the timeline.

Oh, one other thing I will improve my Proof of Developer rating to 5 by making a skype conversation to CryptoAsian. That will be within a week as well! Cool

Have a nice weekend fellows!

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

A field in the wallet where I can allocate a % of stake to the reserve.

Ok, that is interesting, I will see what can I do.

Any good news for above function Wallet?
There are some weeks no gold added to gold fund,we think XGR need supports from community.

Lately the price of XGR was too low to sell the precious coins we have! The idea is to increase the gold amount big time, but if I waste the premine at those prices then we ended up with low amount of Gold!

Anyway I was able to speak with the new developer and he is willing to help me improve XGR!!
I will make a list to him and a timeline where I will set up the goals from small to big with a 6 months period! Then we will discuss the level of difficulty of the improvements and we will finalize the list and the order!

Oh, one other thing I will improve my Proof of Developer rating to 5 by making a skype conversation to CryptoAsian. That will be within a week as well! Cool

Great stuff and thanks for the update

Have you seen this news as I think this certification would also help :-

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cryptocertify-three-tiered-verification-of-cryptocurrencies-to-become-the-new-standard

Good always conquers !

Sounds great, after the new wallet upgrade I will ask for their review!
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

There are some weeks no gold added to gold fund,we think XGR need supports from community.

Great stuff and thanks for the update

Have you seen this news as I think this certification would also help :-

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cryptocertify-three-tiered-verification-of-cryptocurrencies-to-become-the-new-standard

Good always conquers !

Yes,we like the idea of this coin and believe that the dev of this coin can do a great job. XGR is promising,but we think only good idea and professional dev are not enough for a coin,it also need the supports from the community,this is most important.

After checking the status of premine coin, we found that Dev. reserve 2.5 M coin for stake with about 1% interest rate,this means Dev only can get 25000 coin per month.how can dev buy gold weekly? we think this is a big problem for Dev.and XGR. we suppose at this moment the community behind it should do something,such as keep donation to the gold fund,voting in any big exchange,promoting,marketing.

So it will be great if dev can improve the wallet with a function that easy for any coin holder to donate a % of the stake.
Pages:
Jump to: