Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 29. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

A field in the wallet where I can allocate a % of stake to the reserve.

Ok, that is interesting, I will see what can I do.

Any good news for above function Wallet?
There are some weeks no gold added to gold fund,we think XGR need supports from community.

I think the stake idea is a great one. I'm not selling my coin because its not a scam so we should just chip away at it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

A field in the wallet where I can allocate a % of stake to the reserve.

Ok, that is interesting, I will see what can I do.

Any good news for above function Wallet?
There are some weeks no gold added to gold fund,we think XGR need supports from community.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I will keep voting for XGR if we can put this coin in Bter voting system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
what about adding XGR on Bier exchange?

You meant Bter exchange... Hmm, there was a hack not long ago: http://www.coindesk.com/bter-nxt-bitcoin-exchange-hack/

Never heard about Bier exchange though.

Yes, I mean Bter exchange.

We heard the story of hack on Bter. but we think Bter will handle well this issue.

I wrote to Bter a month ago, they do not even reply to my email.

You meant Bter exchange... Hmm, there was a hack not long ago: http://www.coindesk.com/bter-nxt-bitcoin-exchange-hack/

Yes, I mean Bter exchange.

We heard the story of hack on Bter. but we think Bter will handle well this issue.

For further notice, please do not use Kingcoiny exchange! They do not answer to questions and coins do not arrive to them!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Activity: 109
exchange OnecryEx not work
deposit  error  , loss 0.1 btc
 Cry

Till further notice do not use OnecryEx! When anyones problem solved by their support team, please let me know!

no answer from OnecryEx support
please remove this exchange from first post

OneCryex link removed from OP, please do not use that exchange till anyone can confirm they are operational again.
Crap! I just realized I hadn't put Onecryex in the post as the SCAMMER. do not trade there. String him up by the nuts if you can find him... I'm spamming every thread I see so don't fret if you see this more than once. People like this should be stopped.

As you can see from blockchain.info, the wallet that was given to me when I opened the account 1JgA7uimo53btJEx3mPnwEf7UJTsfKRexu was used prior to and after I made my deposits. Yes deposits  plural Embarrassed I gave this thief my money twice. 2 deposits on the 18th of August. Both of which disappear into his wallets a few days later as they did for the other victims in the picture. 0.2806 is the most BTC I've had in one place at one time since I started playing with cryptos at the beginning of the year and it may not seem like much, but it did take some time to acquire through mining, faucets and modest trading.

If you follow this person's addresses from one wallet to the next where he keeps funneling BTC from wallet to wallet, you come to the end and wallets like this one with a few thousand BTC
14dUnpUh56Q79LKsZRie7kT8uW2Nt4Sk3Q and there are others, similarly that have hundreds and thousands in them, leading back to scam wallets.

This is the ip address and info linked to multiple fake exchange, scam addresses

Gold backed coins seems to gain popularity.

Here is another one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-gold-backed-coins-the-best-alternative-on-the-market-gbc-754858

Dev, can you please check this out, tnx.

Hi, I just checked their ANN page, but after the "book building", they became silent, no news, nothing. As I do not have a ripple address I can not check where are they now, and as one of my friends pointed out, fully backed means if the coin worth 0,4 btc then 1 coin backed by 0,4 btc worth of gold!!!

What they promised that 1 coin will be backed by 2,8 gramms of gold, but there weren't any explanation where those gold come from and where is it now, or where it will be stored.

I do not know what to think, but it is strange that after they sold their coins they went silent...??

Thanks for your insight and keep up the good work. There are some nice trading activities on allcoin exchange and the price is going up.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/XGR_BTC

Any news here?

Yogibaer, I have to ask more time as I had a lot of things in my hand and I can not arrange a proper meeting with the new developer candidate. I will try it next week, as I will have more time then.

Ideas building, all I need is a bit time to make it real!

Here is another one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-gold-backed-coins-the-best-alternative-on-the-market-gbc-754858

Hi, I just checked their ANN page, but after the "book building", they became silent, no news, nothing. As I do not have a ripple address I can not check where are they now, and as one of my friends pointed out, fully backed means if the coin worth 0,4 btc then 1 coin backed by 0,4 btc worth of gold!!!

What they promised that 1 coin will be backed by 2,8 gramms of gold, but there weren't any explanation where those gold come from and where is it now, or where it will be stored.

I do not know what to think, but it is strange that after they sold their coins they went silent...??
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

any news??

We postponed our meeting till friday. If it will happen I will tell you what was our agreement.
Activity: 79
Activity: 422
Are you guys related to this coin http://www.globalcoinreserve.com/sections/company/17/home/index.html

Seems to have the same structure and also backed by gold etc.

Wow! Sorry but we are not related to that company! That is a Multi-Level-marketing group! I do not know where did you read that they backup their coins with gold but all I saw is a bubble website with no information about the company the product the cloud mining, only big words but no backup!

I am from Europe and we are well aware of the Multi level marketing scams running around the Globe. We are always suspicious when we hear about business models backed by multi level marketing! These are only profitable for the few who start these programs, all the others just loose money in the long run.

I do not know anything about this company, they may be legit, but I generally against any multi level marketing.

Ok no problem I have been following their site for a few month now and been in a Skype group however I know how MLM works and business alike as been a online entrepreneur for the last 12+ years and know every business out their going and got out of all the MLM wacky business but their good to promote a lot of stuff if you want to get word of your site products and stuff out their. But making a living from it is tough been their 6 years ago making a good income however things soon changed in 2011 when I moved towards crypto and never looked back. Now seeing more of the MLM getting to use cryptos and many are indeed scamming however theirs been a good few been around and gone and theirs still a good amount of them around now.

Only wanted to know as your name sounded like their business.

I see. I should have known that this will happen! Cryptocoins will be everywhere soon, in every business!

Thanks for the link, I had a few ideas after reading their site! Cool

Couldn't agree more, the question is when new money comes flowing into cryptos which coins will grab the most market cap. This is where we need to be.
Are you guys related to this coin http://www.globalcoinreserve.com/sections/company/17/home/index.html

Wow! Sorry but we are not related to that company! That is a Multi-Level-marketing group! I do not know where did you read that they backup their coins with gold but all I saw is a bubble website with no information about the company the product the cloud mining, only big words but no backup!

I am from Europe and we are well aware of the Multi level marketing scams running around the Globe. We are always suspicious when we hear about business models backed by multi level marketing! These are only profitable for the few who start these programs, all the others just loose money in the long run.

I do not know anything about this company, they may be legit, but I generally against any multi level marketing.

Ok no problem I have been following their site for a few month now and been in a Skype group however I know how MLM works and business alike as been a online entrepreneur for the last 12+ years and know every business out their going and got out of all the MLM wacky business but their good to promote a lot of stuff if you want to get word of your site products and stuff out their. But making a living from it is tough been their 6 years ago making a good income however things soon changed in 2011 when I moved towards crypto and never looked back. Now seeing more of the MLM getting to use cryptos and many are indeed scamming however theirs been a good few been around and gone and theirs still a good amount of them around now.

I see. I should have known that this will happen! Cryptocoins will be everywhere soon, in every business!

Thanks for the link, I had a few ideas after reading their site! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: