Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 24. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hey , create a new account seems to be a good idea... I think it would be good to refresh graphic design, maybe new logo?

Agree! Let's make this coin alive again.
Dev pls provide some plans for future...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hey , create a new account seems to be a good idea... I think it would be good to refresh graphic design, maybe new logo?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mesterlovesz74 I hope you will continue the project.

I am still here. I am thinking of starting a new account, to avoid confusion. I have some plans but at the moment, finding a reliable developer for my webwallet project is my main priority.
Mesterlovesz74 I hope you will continue the project.
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Hi Everyone! My account was hacked, but I have full controll over it now. Fortunately, it did not involved GoldReserve in any way, but that spineless hacker posted some virus in my name at other forums. 8(

Sad

I have seen this https://archive.today/Q9FJM
I hope this does not affect the reliability and durability XGR.

Yeah, lots of scum out there.  Password only protection is a flawed form of security.  Everything now needs 2 factor authentications.  It's really sad.
Hi Everyone! My account was hacked, but I have full controll over it now. Fortunately, it did not involved GoldReserve in any way, but that spineless hacker posted some virus in my name at other forums. 8(

Sad

I have seen this https://archive.today/Q9FJM
I hope this does not affect the reliability and durability XGR.
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

I have a "strange" feeling that the price of gold will arise big...

...maybe dev should start thinking of buying some gold to increase stabilizer fund... thoughts?

I am intend to buy 3 more gramms of Gold in March.

This is great news.

Remember to keep staking!
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site

...maybe dev should start thinking of buying some gold to increase stabilizer fund... thoughts?

I am intend to buy 3 more gramms of Gold in March.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

glad to see xgr is always alive Smiley

still holding my coins Wink

no more gold in the fund since this summer?
Activity: 151
Great work dev, keep it up pal!!!

I think soon for altcoins it is going to become survival of the fittest with the rest just dying out as there are becoming less and less releases each day, goldreserve will be strong and soldier on as long as we stick to the targets and keep backing!!

Logo designs and wallet updates are essential
any news?

Not at the moment, I am looking for an android developer who do not want to get rich on doing some work on my coin...hard to find one...

Just want to say keep the good work dev, I'm sure you'll find it soon. Still have big expectations for this coin. Wink
If there's something we (XGR community) can do, just say it.
We should all get involved and help grow this coin.
Let's get it back on tracks Smiley

Thank you for believe in this coin! Eventually I will find my way!

I am happy to accept the help of any community member if he knows how to create an android or iOS wallet. I am willing to use part of the premine to pay in XGR for the work!

If I can find someone then I would like to run a logo contest, if anyone have a good, fresh design for the wallet and logo then that is highly appreciated as well!
I think in the first half of this year I will reach my first 2 goals for this year!

P.S.: I am still searching the way to decentralize the gold backup we have, to be more appealing for everyone. If someone have an idea about that please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
any news?

Not at the moment, I am looking for an android developer who do not want to get rich on doing some work on my coin...hard to find one...

Just want to say keep the good work dev, I'm sure you'll find it soon. Still have big expectations for this coin. Wink
If there's something we (XGR community) can do, just say it.
We should all get involved and help grow this coin.
Let's get it back on tracks Smiley
any news?

Congrats on Winning the Voting to get on Cryptopia!!  Cryptopia.co.nz

Thank for the loyal followers and Thank you Cryptopia!

+1

Who will be the first to put there some sell orders. it is empty space-for now. Grin

I am sending 20k XGR to Cryptopia!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Congrats on Winning the Voting to get on Cryptopia!!  Cryptopia.co.nz

Thank for the loyal followers and Thank you Cryptopia!

+1

Who will be the first to put there some sell orders. it is empty space-for now. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: