Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 25. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Congrats on Winning the Voting to get on Cryptopia!!  Cryptopia.co.nz
Thank you, Great news!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Thank for the loyal followers and Thank you Cryptopia!

Activity: 291
POP Across the Universe

Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Is no one else staking? I can't really complain but since I don't have that much and stake almost every other our, seems weird.

I'm staking now and getting some every minute or less.

even if you have a top 10 address you should not get that many blocks. We have very few people staking their coins, just what I was saying.

There are other coins that increase the rewards when the network is stronger, maybe that would be something to consider on a future release? weak PoS network can lead to exploits, and no one wants to see XGR die that way. right?

I am now getting .2 every every three minutes(although this depending on what is being staked) or so and I am well within the top 10.

I am firm believer in this coin and invested a lot of time and money.

I agree that we all keep staking to PoS network strong!

Hi dev, any info/plans for future?

still holding my XGR and hoping for better days Smiley

Yes, development is underway. GoldReserve will be one of the major players in this year!

Anyway, if you need money, then sell a bit, if you can be a long time investor then hold on your stake!
Activity: 90
Is no one else staking? I can't really complain but since I don't have that much and stake almost every other our, seems weird.

even if you have a top 10 address you should not get that many blocks. We have very few people staking their coins, just what I was saying.

There are other coins that increase the rewards when the network is stronger, maybe that would be something to consider on a future release? weak PoS network can lead to exploits, and no one wants to see XGR die that way. right?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hi dev, any info/plans for future?

still holding my XGR and hoping for better days Smiley
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

Activity: 90

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
XGR Currently #1 in Voting on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Great.
Would be nice to have XGR there probably the only cryptocurrency backed by gold.

Dev. do you have for us any ETA on upcoming development?

Activity: 291
POP Across the Universe
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
XGR currently second in voting on cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
I wish you a Merry Christmas!

2015 will bring joy and new opportunities to everyone!

Thank you for your presents! Cool

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33941325/XGRbuy.JPG
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Dev any update  Huh
Sorry, no news at this time. We are working on an android wallet, its a bit difficult as for a POS coin it needs additional coding.

The good news is that you work hard all the time!
Dev any update  Huh
Sorry, no news at this time. We are working on an android wallet, its a bit difficult as for a POS coin it needs additional coding.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting XGR. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared
Activity: 65
Dev, any news?
You had a few promises a long time ago.
Hey Community! I need your support! Askcoin.net put us on their voting list! Let's vote a bit, who knows...

https://askcoin.net/votes

Great progress, overnight we had 32 new votes! Keep it up guys!
Pages:
Jump to: