Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 3. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Does fusion wallet have a problem making deposits? I have some eth in the address, have tried 3 times but have no success.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So today is the last day for the swap?

YES! EVERYONE, PLEASE FORK YOUR COINS TO TOKENS, BECAUSE TODAY, 14:00 GMT +2, WE WILL STOP THE NODE! THE OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT THE GOLDRESERVE COIN BLOCKCHAIN. IF YOU WANT TO USE GOLDRESERVE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE FORK YOUR COINS AND USE IT AS A TOKEN ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.

The fork web adress is not working... It is forwarding to Fusion wallet website..

Can you please keep the node up and make sure i can fork my coins? Because i have a lot...

Thanks!
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

YES! EVERYONE, PLEASE FORK YOUR COINS TO TOKENS, BECAUSE TODAY, 14:00 GMT +2, WE WILL STOP THE NODE! THE OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT THE GOLDRESERVE COIN BLOCKCHAIN. IF YOU WANT TO USE GOLDRESERVE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE FORK YOUR COINS AND USE IT AS A TOKEN ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!

Dev, do you have any news about Cryptopia relisting new token.

The last mail from them says that they can not confirm relisting of a new XGR token.

Cryptopia will not be participating in the swap, and we can not confirm at this time that the new ERC-20 token will be listed.

any exchange we r coming up with?Huh

I am in contact with cryptopia, after the delisting they will gave me an offer to list the new token. We will see, how much it will be.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Dev, do you have any news about Cryptopia relisting new token.

The last mail from them says that they can not confirm relisting of a new XGR token.

Cryptopia will not be participating in the swap, and we can not confirm at this time that the new ERC-20 token will be listed.

Activity: 90
hello, I have several (really) old XGR wallets, with small amounts on them. do I create one new address for each transaction, or can I send all to same address? thanks
Greetings,

You can use the same fork addresses.
thanks. is there a time limit for the exchange? is it okay if I transfer my tokenized XGR to my trezor?
Activity: 10
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
hello, I have several (really) old XGR wallets, with small amounts on them. do I create one new address for each transaction, or can I send all to same address? thanks
Greetings,

You can use the same fork addresses.
Activity: 90
Activity: 14

Sure. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get itsshare in the market.
Activity: 62
Log into MEW using the public and/or private key given to you at the fork.goldreserver.com website
Add token:

token contract address= 0xCF28Bf20B662F746A4B487FA81de5A40ac0af49C

token symbol= xgr

decimals= 8

click "save"

Or follow the directions here: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

Thanks you  Smiley
Activity: 15
Log into MEW using the public and/or private key given to you at the fork.goldreserver.com website
Add token:

token contract address= 0xCF28Bf20B662F746A4B487FA81de5A40ac0af49C

token symbol= xgr

decimals= 8

click "save"

Or follow the directions here: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html
Hello.

How to add XGR token on myetherwallet ?
Using add custom token ?

There is no XGR token on the list.

Token Contract Address ?
Token Symbol ?
Decimals ?

I can show my balance on Fusion io but not on myetherwallet...

Thx

Hello. I have some GoldReserve coins at Cryptopia and they are now delisting the coin.  I downloaded the wallet and no connections.  How and or where do I get my coins out of Cryptopia?  Thanks in advance

HI, please check the first page, where you can dowload a conf file, and add to it: addnode=94.199.178.17
Activity: 200
Hello. I have some GoldReserve coins at Cryptopia and they are now delisting the coin.  I downloaded the wallet and no connections.  How and or where do I get my coins out of Cryptopia?  Thanks in advance
Hello Mesterlovesz1974

After "Please repeat your brain wallet words."
"Begin"
Error message...

It works last day but today there is something wrong...

Error screenshot https://ibb.co/gia7ex

Activity: 81
I like this project., of course, the project will be successful. Smiley
Activity: 15
SUCCESS! Finally got the ether from Coinbase. I hated to wait a week to stake for just $2.00 of ETH.
The Fusion wallet was giving me an issue saying my private key did not match (which was scary) so I just used the MEW wallet and it went through no problem.
Now staking!

TxHash: 0x777cf15f5dea062f0588602f9a1d3c0eed6295b082df170f38c588fb07109a55
TxReceipt Status: Success
Block Height:5377499 (79 block confirmations)
TimeStamp:18 mins ago (Apr-04-2018 06:11:56 AM +UTC)
To:Contract 0x01126516d76cd1d50d92e9a3f8e3700cf945a6e7  
Value: 0 Ether ($0.00)
Gas Limit: 238593
Gas Used By Txn: 237069
Gas Price: 0.000000021 Ether (21 Gwei)
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.004978449 Ether ($2.03)
Pages:
Jump to: