Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 34. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Zoltan, it's the end of the week. Did you add more AU to the fund?

Hey captainbluff, yes, I sent a SEPA transfer to the Gold Account, unfortunatelly it hasn't arrived yet, but anyway that was EUR equvivalent of 2 gramms of Gold, so on Monday we will have 8 gramms of gold backing up GoldReserve!

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The hidden jewel of crypto !!!
Activity: 420

Hey captainbluff, yes, I sent a SEPA transfer to the Gold Account, unfortunatelly it hasn't arrived yet, but anyway that was EUR equvivalent of 2 gramms of Gold, so on Monday we will have 8 gramms of gold backing up GoldReserve!
Activity: 422
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
OK, a little brainstorming! What innovation do you prefer in the XGR wallet? Do you have any particular one? If not, how about built in block explorer, built in IRC channel or one of the anonimity features some coins have?

Please let me know!

With my project management / strategy hat on . I would suggest you draft the top five capabilities you want to implement. Next to each one put a rough estimate on time time to implement. Also remember a capability will have many features. This is a good approach on any product. You then create a road map to deliver the capabilities and their features. On a monthly basis you review the strategy an road map.

You already have this with your milestones on the opening page.  So I would recommend you extend this area.
exchange OnecryEx not work
deposit  error  , loss 0.1 btc
 Cry

Till further notice do not use OnecryEx! When anyones problem solved by their support team, please let me know!

no answer from OnecryEx support
please remove this exchange from first post

OneCryex link removed from OP, please do not use that exchange till anyone can confirm they are operational again.
Activity: 397
 Cry

Till further notice do not use OnecryEx! When anyones problem solved by their support team, please let me know!

no answer from OnecryEx support
please remove this exchange from first post
 Cry

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
OK, a little brainstorming! What innovation do you prefer in the XGR wallet? Do you have any particular one? If not, how about built in block explorer, built in IRC channel or one of the anonimity features some coins have?

Please let me know!

That would be good start , at the end the platform for XGR wallet users to become nodes of the network to make it more profitable for them but it is huge task

If You are planning on adding anon features don`t copy others but You can modify them and make it more innovative
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Staking is like mining. It depends on luck to find a block. And the stake interest per block also varies. On avarage you will earn about 10% stake interest per year.
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
At the moment I am staking, can someone please explain why the staking amount varies ?
koko2530

instead of posting here, have you contacted the exchange? Did they reply and explain it?
yes, send email to admin and send on support menu
7-8 hr ago
legendary
koko2530

instead of posting here, have you contacted the exchange? Did they reply and explain it?
 Cry
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Please let me know!

Hi
I sent you pm, please check ASAP.
thanks
legendary
An internal trading system might be nice.

+1 in wallet trading would be great!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Please let me know!

Those would be some nice applications to have in the XGR wallet.

An internal trading system might be nice.
legendary

Please let me know!

I wouldn't call it innovation to implement something to the wallet what had been done before and is only copied from existing coins. Of course it's nice to have a built in block explorer, chat or anonymity. With anonymity features it's the same, everyone builds anon coins now. If you really want anonymity for XGR you should not copy an existing anon system, XGR needs an anon system that is better and safer than the already existing ones. Such innovation will drive the price up finally.

Just my thoughts .... Smiley

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Please let me know!

This would be easy... a link to the gold reserve account to check balance

Also if you could easily send coins with a small coin age (so older coins keep staking) that would be nice

Please let me know!

Pages:
Jump to: