Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 36. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I saw today this new exchange and XGR is already listed there:

https://www.onecryex.com/trading/XGR_BTC

Dev, did they asked you to add XGR or they did it random?

Hey, I did not remember that they approach me at any time in the past, so that should be a wise decision from them! Cool

Anyway, I put them in the OP!
Activity: 422
2 thumbs Dev, cool name. I can see it playing out a few decades from now. My name is Zo, son of Zoltan, the creator of XGR.  Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
I saw today this new exchange and XGR is already listed there:

https://www.onecryex.com/trading/XGR_BTC

Dev, did they asked you to add XGR or they did it random?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Really great work dev.

Also FB page looks great, and this pic wins:(took from XGR fb page)

Bittrex, be ware  Grin

Ccex , Bittrex , Mintpal , Cryptsy...all in reach now  Cool
Really great work dev.

Also FB page looks great, and this pic wins:(took from XGR fb page)

Bittrex, be ware  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Nice more eyes will be looking at XGR now Cool
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Another step to success, Zoltán!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
good on you dev!

so much good stuff from you
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Congratulations Dev  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Where's the new wallet correcting the end of PoW? Where's the panic release of the second wallet to correct PoS after the first one got stuck? Where's the endless deletions of the blockhcain to try and sync the wallet?

oh wait. there isn't any. I keep telling everybody; this is one of the hidden gems of cryptocurrency right now, and it's not even about the gold.

Thank you for your positive attitude! I was afraid that something unexpected would happen, so I got up late just to make sure POS only is really came.

As everything went smoothly, I have a little present for all the commited members of GoldReserve!

Enjoy:

As I promised I evaluated myself with 2 of the Proof of Developers system providers, here is the first result:

http://cryptoasian.com/xgr-goldreserve/

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Where's the new wallet correcting the end of PoW? Where's the panic release of the second wallet to correct PoS after the first one got stuck? Where's the endless deletions of the blockhcain to try and sync the wallet?

oh wait. there isn't any. I keep telling everybody; this is one of the hidden gems of cryptocurrency right now, and it's not even about the gold.

Man, I believe you miss the thread/coin or you did not read specs properly.

...or...
community, brace yourselves...fudsters are coming. Grin

Can you read man? Read again what I wrote, past the first few words. We had one of the smoothest end of PoW I've seen.

Huh, sorry man, i read your post too fast. My apology.

Please forgive and forget  Wink

Done and done Smiley

...or...

Can you read man? Read again what I wrote, past the first few words. We had one of the smoothest end of PoW I've seen.

Huh, sorry man, i read your post too fast. My apology.

Please forgive and forget  Wink

...or...

...or...

I thought POW ends at 100,000 block?

POW has ended at block 100.000. That was 3.5hours ago. Block 100.001 is POS only. Shut down your miners. There are still lots of miners mining "air" on minep.it

Yes it that is cool iam now on 42 place. I buy almost 75.000
and was mining with 2.5 mhz slow. So hope the price is gone up.

And good work dev.Smiley

Good, 42th place is a great spot to be, and I'm let's say your neighbor  Grin (top 40)
I start mining late, after block 56.000 when reward was low, I was around 400th place on the list then, but with heavy dedicated drilling i manage into top 40.
Was great experience mining XGR.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

POW has ended at block 100.000. That was 3.5hours ago. Block 100.001 is POS only. Shut down your miners. There are still lots of miners mining "air" on minep.it

Yes it that is cool iam now on 42 place. I buy almost 75.000
and was mining with 2.5 mhz slow. So hope the price is gone up.

And good work dev.Smiley

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: