Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 35. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but the dev has been persistent in reaching his goals. I'm still mining mining it on my home rig  Wink .
It's POS only yet, don't mine it you wont get anything. Just stake it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but the dev has been persistent in reaching his goals. I'm still mining mining it on my home rig  Wink .
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I was contacted one of the community members and he offered me a new website!...

Zoltan, you could remove pools & Bounty for multipool and add Exchanges (https://c-cex.com/?p=xgr-btc, https://coin-swap.net/market/XGR/BTC, https://onecryex.com/trading/XGR_BTC) to the website.
+contact is an empty page
Keep this fancy website up to date Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Great Website for GoldReserve! Love it!

Since POW ended XGR started a slow and steady rise in value on our Main-Exchange AllCoin. That looks great, too.
With more and more gold being added to the fund the rise will go on .... up up up !!! Smiley

Zoltan, Thanks for all your efforts!!!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Yep much better looking site, just sent him 100 XGR
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It is good! Im happy to be a part of such community. Here some coins to him with a big thank you!
Activity: 420
Website looks MUCH better. Will you use that new logo you teased us with earlier?  Grin

Hehehe, that was a teaser only, I want to use it after I will be ready with a major improvement on the wallet! I will change the logo after I release that!
Activity: 47
Website looks MUCH better. Will you use that new logo you teased us with earlier?  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Awesome, looks good and you just cant beat the price

I sent a few coins, XGR baby!
I was contacted one of the community members and he offered me a new website! He created it and gave it to me free of charge!
It is a great, new website, fits to GoldReserve! Cool

www.goldreservecoin.com

Please hail to hardcoreprime who also known as cryptojesus in twitter!

This is his GoldReserve address if you think that the new website is badass then you can donate some to him: GdCM4oPNsLYzvtrbk5qMhieyAzYP2CHufd 

I definitelly will!

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
we are on the good way, most important is that the dev in more than honest.
Zoltan, are we adding more AU to the fund this week?

We got 6 gramms atm, so we are good for this week and next week I will add another 2 gramms!
Zoltan, are we adding more AU to the fund this week?
I'm still adjusting to POS phase, I miss waking up during POW phase and seeing more coins in my wallet...LOL

Are you staking your coins? Ive got almost all mine staking and XGR coming in constantly now... albeit much slower than mining its still nice seeing more and more XGR trickle in Smiley

Yep I'm definitely staking
Activity: 210
Been looking at recent posts, could somone explain staking? not sure how to do thaT..

sure, you open the wallet and go to the settings tab, go down to the "unlock" click the little box that pops up and says "for staking only" type in your password and after a few seconds you will see the stake icon on the lower right side of the wallet go green. you are now staking your coins.

You need to leave the wallet open to get the stake but you only really need to do it once a month or so
Activity: 2
Been looking at recent posts, could somone explain staking? not sure how to do thaT..
Activity: 47
I'm still adjusting to POS phase, I miss waking up during POW phase and seeing more coins in my wallet...LOL

Are you staking your coins? Ive got almost all mine staking and XGR coming in constantly now... albeit much slower than mining its still nice seeing more and more XGR trickle in Smiley
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Cool Zoltan/ Dev that takes some stones to give up all that info. Smiley
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
I would just like to day thank you to Zoltan for reaching this stage, better than saying developer, and remember we are here to support you.

Well done ;-) !
Pages:
Jump to: