Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 39. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi everyone! I got good news! I contacted @CryptoAsian and Coinsource. They both have a Proof of Developers system, which provides trust to the investors of a coin.

My review will be ready this week and I will get 4 points from CryptoAsian (as I can not meet him personally), and 6/7 from Coinsource, but that can go up to 7/7 after I got their postcards!

Please check their sites:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian
http://cryptoasian.com/

http://www.coinssource.com/

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
We have less than 5000 blocks PoW phase left  Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
We are less than 9000 blocks away from POW ending. My goal is to be in the top 15 richlist before POS kicks in.  Wink

I'me # 6 on the rich list. If i combine both my addies I would be #2 under the 2.5 mil guy.  I have close to 5 mil coins.  Cool

Top 15 is great spot, good for you.

I'm a small miner and i started mining late (after block 50.000), but I drill very hard, my rigs are always on the edge of selfcombust  Grin

So i would be pleased if breaking in top 30-35.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
We are less than 9000 blocks away from POW ending. My goal is to be in the top 15 richlist before POS kicks in.  Wink

I'me # 6 on the rich list. If i combine both my addies I would be #2 under the 2.5 mil guy.  I have close to 5 mil coins.  Cool

Why not combine them and take the #1 spot he he he  Cheesy

That should be a .5 or 500,000 coins so not quite enough to top the list.  I mined everyone of them btw. Still mining some infact.  Cheesy
Activity: 422

Nice stack, did you mine them or buy them?
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Good god. I though 50k was a good pile. I'm way outta my league in this one.  Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Why not combine them and take the #1 spot he he he  Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

With your hash you must already be in top 10 or even 5 by now  Shocked

Yes if I mined this from day 1, but I jumped around from one new coin to another new coin only to find myself back to XGR. I 'll be happy with Top 20.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

With your hash you must already be in top 10 or even 5 by now  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
More gold is in the account now. XGR Gold fund is growing slowly.

Follow the gold fund live:

https://www.bullionvault.com/audit.do?startsWith=GOLDRESERVEFUND
Activity: 420
If this coin is backed by physical Gold, that means I can trade my coin for physical Gold at any time?
If not the concept, which is all it is, doesn't really mean crap to a tree in the grand scheme of things does it?

As I know in early stage the BACKUP gold is for backing up the coin if something goes really wrong.
So the Dev is able to buy back all coins (all coins/all gold) if it's necessary.

In the future when there'll be more gold everybody will be able to trade xgr to gold and vice versa.

So please donate a small percent of your profit, so dev can buy more and more gold.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e

Mesterloves74, can you tell us what is with startjoin?

Hi, about startjoin! I learnt about that site and I was curious if that works or not. Appearantly, that was not a success at all. I can not add anything to that.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
If this coin is backed by physical Gold, that means I can trade my coin for physical Gold at any time?
If not the concept, which is all it is, doesn't really mean crap to a tree in the grand scheme of things does it?

From what i understand yes, eventually we will be able to do that.
The dev is backing the coin slowly with gold, a little every week.

The gold is being stored in a pretty well known gold vault, and from what i can tell it is all setup under XGR.

The POW ends in about a week, and hopefully we see small regular increase in price as the dev continues to stack the gold account.

keep in mind at our current prices it will take months to aquire even an ounce of gold, this is not going to go boom overnight.

so no you are incorrect, this is much more than a concept at this stage but still very early.

I believe a read some where the dev had a goal of 1/4 gram per coin
I hope all you say is true.If this hold is necessary for a long time.Price will inevitably rise.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

As I know in early stage the BACKUP gold is for backing up the coin if something goes really wrong.
So the Dev is able to buy back all coins (all coins/all gold) if it's necessary.

In the future when there'll be more gold everybody will be able to trade xgr to gold and vice versa.

So please donate a small percent of your profit, so dev can buy more and more gold.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e

Mesterloves74, can you tell us what is with startjoin?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

From what i understand yes, eventually we will be able to do that.
The dev is backing the coin slowly with gold, a little every week.

The gold is being stored in a pretty well known gold vault, and from what i can tell it is all setup under XGR.

The POW ends in about a week, and hopefully we see small regular increase in price as the dev continues to stack the gold account.

keep in mind at our current prices it will take months to aquire even an ounce of gold, this is not going to go boom overnight.

so no you are incorrect, this is much more than a concept at this stage but still very early.

I believe a read some where the dev had a goal of 1/4 gram per coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We are now included in

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/coins/XGR/GoldReserve.html

I use the site to keep track of my trading and core positions, similar to a stock tracker.
Pages:
Jump to: