Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 72. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i just tweeted to bittrex to add us .... hope they do soon
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Did I missed something? So it is XGR now? How can I transfer my Goldreserve coins to the new wallet?

I don't think there's much to do. Backup your wallet.dat and install the new wallet when it is out. The address space will stay the same it's only the ticker symbol changed!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did I missed something? So it is XGR now? How can I transfer my Goldreserve coins to the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Ppl, contact/tweet as many exchanges as you can to add XGR Smiley
I agree bittrex is #1, but there are a lot others, we shouldn't count just on bittrex..spread the voice, it can't do any harm.
I already contacted few of them

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

Dev, keep the good work, I love the way you always stay in touch, appriciate your effort Wink
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
I don't understand 1 thing.

Ticket changed to XGR? What does this mean? Can i send my GRE from my wallet to an XGR address? please be a bit more clear.

Yes. The ticker change is only related to Allcoin.com.

You don't even have "XGR" addresses until the wallet is updated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I don't understand 1 thing.

Ticket changed to XGR? What does this mean? Can i send my GRE from my wallet to an XGR address? please be a bit more clear.
legendary
It seems that several pools went offline suddenly! Switch to the working ones, like Pool.mn or some other... Huh

since the start there were only 2 pools (from the first post) with a significant amount of hashrate (pool.mn and minep.it) The other ones were not relevant for the net hashrate.

Are there any other known pools except the ones given in the first post?

Unfortunatelly the rest of the hashrate goes to private pools!

yes, i guessed that. private pools or private farms.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It seems that several pools went offline suddenly! Switch to the working ones, like Pool.mn or some other... Huh

since the start there were only 2 pools (from the first post) with a significant amount of hashrate (pool.mn and minep.it) The other ones were not relevant for the net hashrate.

Unfortunatelly the rest of the hashrate goes to private pools!
GoldReserve needs to be added @ Bittrex.

Also it would be to nice see more hashrate

Please tweet to @bittrexexchange something cool about GoldReserve!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
GoldReserve needs to be added @ Bittrex.

Also it would be to nice see more hashrate
legendary

Activity: 350
The wallet's name or GRE, what time to update, change XGR

Hopefully wallet will be out tomorrow!
Activity: 530
What is holding people back on this coin? Am I missing something? It seems like a great speculation coin, yet total network hash is ~2Gh Sad 

Anyone?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The wallet's name or GRE, what time to update, change XGR
Activity: 252
Mesterlovesz74 , Any word on the source code yet? Maybe not an issue for you, but some people seem concerned about such things lately.

Check it out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-poloniex-has-rejected-supercoin-652351

We went through the code and found out that the POS start phase was left out. It was a mistake I admit, but all the rest of the code is ok, we checked it out. So despite the fact that the POS phase started from block 1, the rest of the code is solid.

Code:
static const unsigned int MAX_INV_SZ = 50000;
static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 1000;
static const int64_t MIN_RELAY_TX_FEE = MIN_TX_FEE;
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 40000000 * COIN;
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 10 * CENT; // 10% per year
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.1 * COIN; // 10% annual interest
static const int MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH = 1;

You can check that out at github where the source code is, at src/main.cpp, src/main.h

A couple of weeks ago I read a topic where someone used a group who check codes of altcoins. I don't remember where that was exactly but if anyone know them please send me the contact info. I am willing to ask for an "audit"!

About the POS phase. It is on now, I think we do more harm if we stop it in any way, so POS is on, a bit early, but I think everyone can live with that. First post already changed. This means, that at the 100000th block we will have less coins as stated in the first post. So at the first year, coin supply will be 6 mill less. Of course eventually we will reach 40mill but that will be around 5-6 years.

If you have faith in the code, ask Poloniex to have a look. If its good they may list it, or at least start voting for it to be listed. The blockexplorer works, unlike a lot of coins out there, which is something they insist on, so you're halfway there.
Yeah ask Polo to read source code. That's worked before
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
any idea why this is dead on minep.it?
Activity: 672
Be advised that Polo seriously fucked up their call on Super. Bittrex also reviews source and never had a problem with it.

Activity: 476
Mesterlovesz74 , Any word on the source code yet? Maybe not an issue for you, but some people seem concerned about such things lately.

Check it out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-poloniex-has-rejected-supercoin-652351

We went through the code and found out that the POS start phase was left out. It was a mistake I admit, but all the rest of the code is ok, we checked it out. So despite the fact that the POS phase started from block 1, the rest of the code is solid.

Code:
static const unsigned int MAX_INV_SZ = 50000;
static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 1000;
static const int64_t MIN_RELAY_TX_FEE = MIN_TX_FEE;
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 40000000 * COIN;
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 10 * CENT; // 10% per year
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.1 * COIN; // 10% annual interest
static const int MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH = 1;

You can check that out at github where the source code is, at src/main.cpp, src/main.h

A couple of weeks ago I read a topic where someone used a group who check codes of altcoins. I don't remember where that was exactly but if anyone know them please send me the contact info. I am willing to ask for an "audit"!

About the POS phase. It is on now, I think we do more harm if we stop it in any way, so POS is on, a bit early, but I think everyone can live with that. First post already changed. This means, that at the 100000th block we will have less coins as stated in the first post. So at the first year, coin supply will be 6 mill less. Of course eventually we will reach 40mill but that will be around 5-6 years.

If you have faith in the code, ask Poloniex to have a look. If its good they may list it, or at least start voting for it to be listed. The blockexplorer works, unlike a lot of coins out there, which is something they insist on, so you're halfway there.

Request sent to the owner of Poloniex!

Nice!

Great dev, promising coin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: