Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 29. (Read 4244 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What do you mean by writing a 5% bounty bonus? I have not found any information about this after registering

These are referral rewards that you can receive in such a volume from the number of tokens purchased by your friends.
copper member
Hello. You say that at the official level, some organizations will want to support GOPX coins. But now only a small fraction of the most popular coins can boast of this.

Our token is not like the others. The coin has stable growth and does not experience volatility. It may be more beneficial to handle
Perhaps. Although so far I have doubts. Are there any guarantees that you will return the asset if you do not collect the soft cap?
This will of course be done. But we are sure that the soft cap will definitely be achieved. After all, during the pre-sale tokens were sold almost in full 2 million
copper member
Hello. You say that at the official level, some organizations will want to support GOPX coins. But now only a small fraction of the most popular coins can boast of this.

Our token is not like the others. The coin has stable growth and does not experience volatility. It may be more beneficial to handle
copper member
Interesting moment. For what purpose are you planning to obtain a patent? And what exactly did you submit in the application?

The QuikTipz app is pending patent as a platform for electronic tips and payments.
Activity: 3
How much commission to withdraw money in dollars? Will you have your withdrawal points?
We will not have coin withdrawal points. We do not see the point of introducing them, because in the future it will be possible to pay with GOPX for many services.
Are you planning your own app to pay with money or how will the process work?
the process is very simple. The currency will be converted to BTC, ETH or USD. We also have a partner app for tips in the field of services.
Hmmm, tip through app. Quite interesting. And if I am served not by 1 person, can I pay everyone at once?
copper member
Hi. I would like to get more information about your coin stability. You write that its price will not be manipulative. But isn't the fact that the team itself buys tokens is not speculation?

In any project, the team buys part of the crypto asset. This is their salary.

I understand, but why should this affect the price? Why will it go up?

Thanks for your question. Game on Players and QuikTipz as developers will actually acquire GOPX  tokens. But this is done for the technical needs of the gaming platform and payment system. For members of these platforms who will be paid prizes for their activity. And we will expand the number of partners who also need coins for operational needs.
brand new
Activity: 0
Can I, as a street musician, use quik tipz to earn money?
Activity: 2
Hi. I would like to get more information about your coin stability. You write that its price will not be manipulative. But isn't the fact that the team itself buys tokens is not speculation?

In any project, the team buys part of the crypto asset. This is their salary.
Activity: 4
If I suddenly lose my access to my wallets, how do I restore them?
copper member
GOPX can only be used within the ecosystem? Can it be exchanged for real stablecoins like a Tether?
We work in partnership with QuikTipz, a contactless payment platform. You can use the GOPX tokens for different purposes using this app. As a tip to staff, as charity, in-game coins and more
But is it not suitable for sending funds to another person? For example, how is the pay for freelance work?
Of course it is possible. If you agree with a person about this form of cashless payments
copper member
GOPX can only be used within the ecosystem? Can it be exchanged for real stablecoins like a Tether?
We work in partnership with QuikTipz, a contactless payment platform. You can use the GOPX tokens for different purposes using this app. As a tip to staff, as charity, in-game coins and more
copper member
Hi, What is the minimum entry threshold? Are you really offering tokens for $1? Will you pay dividends to holders?

The minimum investment is $100 and you will receive 100 GOPX tokens. Yes, it has 1: 1 ratio. We do not pay dividends. But you, as a token holder, can earn by selling tokens in a few months at a higher cost.
How do I know what the price of the token has already become? You have not shown the project roadmap
You can study the information about the growth of the holders' income. We described this in more detail in the white paper
copper member
Hi, What is the minimum entry threshold? Are you really offering tokens for $1? Will you pay dividends to holders?

The minimum investment is $100 and you will receive 100 GOPX tokens. Yes, it has 1: 1 ratio. We do not pay dividends. But you, as a token holder, can earn by selling tokens in a few months at a higher cost.
Can coins be saved on hard drives?
Activity: 5
The project idea looks attractive. But I would like to know more about what projects the team has done before?
If you look at the facts, then this is probably the first blockchain project of the GOPX team, since I did not find information about their early developments.
Activity: 3
How much commission to withdraw money in dollars? Will you have your withdrawal points?
We will not have coin withdrawal points. We do not see the point of introducing them, because in the future it will be possible to pay with GOPX for many services.
Are you planning your own app to pay with money or how will the process work?
copper member
Have you considered the huge number of competitors in the financial transfer industry? Why is your idea stronger?

Of course, we studied the market and the available products. But since we not only offer a contactless tip platform, but also a steadily growing coin that can be applied across a variety of industries, we are in a strong position.
copper member
I see that you write more about the features of the QuikTipz platform. But what kind of products will GOPX team produce then?

There will be a large selection of products where the GOPX token can be used every day. For example, Game On Players Online Bank, mobile phone, Blockchain Sports Agency and much more that we have indicated in the white paper
copper member
QuikTipz is your project partner. But why didn't they launch their own token?

This decision was made by their team. Collaboration is more profitable. This will be noticed by many projects in the future. Now the cryptocurrency market is waiting for players who are ready to support each other
when can i make a profit from coins?
If you have time to buy in 1 stage, then the cost of 1 coin will be 1 to $20
Cool! From $ 1:20 that's pretty big. Do I still have time to buy in 1 stage?
Pages:
Jump to: