Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 31. (Read 4246 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What will happen to tokens that will not be sold before the launch of ISO in the open market? Will they burn?
No, they will not burn out, our number of tokens remains the same.
copper member
How are you going to compete with other cryptocurrencies such as dogicoin?
We bring innovation to the crypto world and ensure a stable future for our users. Dogcoin is very dependent on PR and the market.
Activity: 3
I could say that I like this project, but dudes, you are constantly changing information. I can't figure out where the truth is
copper member
Hi, really exciting project. I myself am an avid gamer. Do you plan to connect not the usual gaming industry, not gambling?
Thank you for your kind words. We do not currently consider such options.
Activity: 6
Hello! How to buy tokens? Where can I see the exact price for today?
copper member
I don't see the point in paying a commission in the app when I can just tip a person in person. Not actually good idea...
Thanks to this app, you can not only pay contactlessly (which is safe nowadays), but also divide the amount equally between all participants at once, if you are served not by 1 person.
copper member
Activity: 70
I am impressed by your enthusiasm. From $20 to $2,500 is not an easy road. Is it even possible? Not many of the primary cryptocurrencies have made it to this level.
copper member
Hey there. I have read WP well but not understood to the end what role does a smart contract play in your ICO?
Provides currency stability and a fixed price(can't go lower than 2500)  after the last phase. This the key feature which sets us apart from others.
copper member
What is your backup plan in case of failure and not achieve main goals?
We do not think about failure. We are only set to achieve our goals. The man with thoughts about failure will never achieve success! 
brand new
Activity: 0
Are you open source? Or where to look for GOPX smart contract?
They gave the wallet address at the beginning. there0x66BD6C1DE8e76BCe9C3Ec158CE27F999707A173B True, I did not see the transaction value
copper member
What DeFi projects are you planning to collaborate with?

We would like to establish partnerships with many projects. First of all, those who are engaged in online payments, like Ripple, Stripe and others. This will allow you to share experiences and expand the ecosystem faster.

How about Microsoft? You marked them in white paper. Are there any results of the negotiations?
We will develop conditions for partners when the patent is approved for us. Then it will be easier to present the project.
brand new
QuikTipz or GOPX... What is your original project, I don't understand?
The name of the coin we are creating is GOPX. And QuikTipz are our partners. This is one of the applications where you can use tokens

Then why didn't you name your ICO like quiktipz? It’s more logical if you plan to pay in tokens there
copper member
What DeFi projects are you planning to collaborate with?

We would like to establish partnerships with many projects. First of all, those who are engaged in online payments, like Ripple, Stripe and others. This will allow you to share experiences and expand the ecosystem faster.
copper member
I'm back again. I see you have indicated the use of Google Pay and Apple Pay. Which platform is it for?

It will be used for contactless payment system. If you go to the QuikTipz site, it will tell you in more detail what types of payments the application will support.
Activity: 56
Are you open source? Or where to look for GOPX smart contract?
copper member
Hello, Will the purchase price change in the near future? Or is it stable for the entire period of the token sale?
You make an investment and the price is stable (1 dollar for 1 GOPX) until the end of the token sale
Excellent! That's fine for me. What about additional user rewards? Are there any promotions where you can win tokens?

Invite your friends and get 5% of their investment as a referral reward
brand new
QuikTipz or GOPX... What is your original project, I don't understand?
copper member
Hello, Will the purchase price change in the near future? Or is it stable for the entire period of the token sale?
You make an investment and the price is stable (1 dollar for 1 GOPX) until the end of the token sale
copper member
Hi there! If I am in Thailand, do I need to use VPN to participate in the token sale?

Hi. We have not introduced any restrictions for this country. VPN ensures your anonymity when visiting the site. If there is no ban on buying cryptocurrency in Thailand.
brand new
Hello, I heard you are looking for influencers, can I become the one?
Pages:
Jump to: