Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 33. (Read 4247 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great wp and idea with tips. But there is thing confuse me. I do not really understand how this GOPX can be self-comsuming.
Hi to you. This is very simple. Self-consuming means that coin use itself up with help smart contract. You will be able to sell coin at minimum set price in the future.

What the price it will be and why?
The set price will be 2500$. This is our main goal. It can be higher, but not lower.
What if u do not achieve this minimum price in the end?
copper member
Activity: 196
I read your WP, the idea is really interesting and innovative. I have questions about the price of the token. It turns out those who bought it for 2500 will never go into the red?
Thank you. Yes, this is a feature of blockchain technology and a smart contract.
copper member
Why did you choose Quik tipz as your partner? With the Game on Players it's more clearly, cos CEO founded it.
Good question! We have seen the problems of this area and are also interested in its development.
copper member
It seems that quick tips are more for staff than B2B. Where is the benefit as a business owner?
Sure they are:
1)Integrated software/hardware ecosystem that ensures ease of payment
2)Contactless payment via QR code and web links in any messaging format
3)Custom build for payment options with QuikPaymentz API
4)Advanced data analytics
5)Easily create customizable staff profiles for an enterprise
6)Integration with the roster/payrollsoftware tocalculateshift hoursvia QuikAPI.
copper member
The idea is brilliant. Long time ago it had to be done. Can you tell in few words about key team members?
Alex Slocum our CEO: has a keen eye for recognizing gaps in the market space and filling them.

Stevie Anderson  and  Lomas Brown are  former  football  players.

David Reid is a founding member of QuikTipz, the patent-pending digital tipping and payment platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, so it' pretty interesting, some sort of banking if I get it right. Can I see ICO fund allocation?
copper member
You are talking about the stable price of the GOPX. But the price of the token will go up. This means that it cannot be called a traditional stablecoin.

So is that bad? I like the steadily growing coin
I agree, this is attractive to investors. But is the team really ready to launch a marketing campaign to attract new followers? They are not active now

Thank you for your interest in our project. We are planning a marketing campaign involving influencers, creating articles in popular crypto media. But this process takes time to get ready.
brand new
 Idea is cool really, but tips with phone. Nah,  I don't think it will survive later Sad
Our world becoming more digital and it's easier to not wait rest to give tip.
Yeah, but u pay commission and you need a phone he needs a phone, what if it will out of charge?
It is possible. Also possible that u will forget money. Everything possible but this tip will go directly to those u tipped and money are dirty.
copper member
Hello, I wish good luck to this ICO. When will it be possible to use tokens?
Hi you too. From March 1, it will be possible to exchange $100 or more. All ICO cycle end in May 31, 2023.
Great wp and idea with tips. But there is thing confuse me. I do not really understand how this GOPX can be self-comsuming.
Hi to you. This is very simple. Self-consuming means that coin use itself up with help smart contract. You will be able to sell coin at minimum set price in the future.

What the price it will be and why?
copper member
Your WP says that you are going to develop almost all social media. However, I see active only telegram. When others?
We are now looking for people for this. Therefore, if you are interested in such work, or you know people, write to us by e-mail [email protected]
copper member
I wanted to pay for coins in dollars, but I couldn't. You said dollars are accepted. Huh
Now there are some problems with USD, so we accept BTC and ETH. Payment processor for USD will be ready by the end of the week.
Can I mining this crypto?
copper member
Hey, idea is great! Read WP on one breath. Wondering how do you see the future of GOPX?
GOPX is the first of it kind and unlocks the unlimited potential of the blockchain. An opportunity for individuals to realistically realize their dreams.
brand new
 Idea is cool really, but tips with phone. Nah,  I don't think it will survive later Sad
Yeah, but u pay commission and you need a phone he needs a phone, what if it will out of charge?
copper member
You say that the token is stable and but price fluctuations will be. How exactly will this happen?
The token price was set based upon consumption over a certain period. With a history of millions of tokens consumed daily, in a range of services, speculation is removed.
copper member
Hi, this project interested me, especially Quik tipz. Can it be used for charity and fundraising?
Welcome and yes, this service can be used anywhere, you are limited only by imagination.
Are there any discounts or without commission option for such purposes like donation?
We can't say for sure all the questions are up to QuikTipz. Contact to them through form.
Activity: 3
copper member
It is very generous to give 30% to marketing. Which channel does most of the money spend to?
Thank you very much, the main direction are: SEO and telegram channel.
Will you connect new promotion channels in the future?
Maybe facebook if it will become more comfort for crypto projects and ICOs
brand new
Hmmmmm, pay taxes, tips, seems very promising. How you are going to fight with frauds?
Pages:
Jump to: