Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 3. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What type of wallet do I need to participate? I have MEW, is it okay?
Hello everybody. Can you find out how many tokens have already been sold? Is there any progress?
When you register on the GOPX invest site, you can see the amount of funds raised. Now it is over 10 million. I don't know if this is true. But I think the token sale is going well

Seriously? How can this be true if there were less than 2 million recently? I haven't noticed a lot of marketing activity
I don't know, dude. A recent meeting with investors has greatly strengthened the position of the GOPX ICO. Perhaps this was the reason for such a growth of stakeholders.
Activity: 1
Can you tell me, is fiat accepted in this campaign? Or is only cryptocurrency allowed for exchange?
Activity: 3
Hello everybody. Can you find out how many tokens have already been sold? Is there any progress?
When you register on the GOPX invest site, you can see the amount of funds raised. Now it is over 10 million. I don't know if this is true. But I think the token sale is going well

Seriously? How can this be true if there were less than 2 million recently? I haven't noticed a lot of marketing activity
Paying taxes in cryptocurrency is very cool. However, the government is loosening cryptocurrency laws and tightening them. Where is the guarantee that it will not be worse?
Don't you think that soft cap 2 billion is too much for such startup?
Marketing strategy very powerful. In addition to SEO, will you use any other platforms? For example Twitter, Tik-Tok, Facebook.
Nowadays we are not planning other advertising campaigns. We have a developed strategy and we adhere to it.
Who is your marketing director?
What is the stage of ICO at the moment? Do I have time to buy tokens at the cheapest price?
brand new
Activity: 0
An amazing startup, I can't wait for it to enter the open market. What you do deserves attention. I wanted to ask: will it be possible to mine cryptocurrency or tokens are limited?
brand new
Do you have restrictions on buying tokens? If so, what is the minimum amount?
Marketing strategy very powerful. In addition to SEO, will you use any other platforms? For example Twitter, Tik-Tok, Facebook.
Activity: 16
Cool, necessary and encouraging. That's how I would describe GOPX. I want to be part of a team, where can I apply?
Are there any partners other except game of players and quik tangz? It's certainly cool, but very low......
Even using a tip program, a cafe or restaurant owners will still be able to assign tips to himself by giving his QR code.
Activity: 8
After reading my eyes lit up, can't wait end 4 phase. Why did you choose exactly stablecoin?
Activity: 16
Saw on another resource that you are planning a bounty company, right?
No, we are not planning a bounty program. To be up to date with all the GOPX news, subscribe to our official pages.
It's sad to hear, it always attracts a new audience and make startup more popular.
brand new
The project is very innovative, I like it. It happens that the more you pay attention, the more fraudsters will want to break the system. What protection do you have?
We use two-factor authentication, KYC verification, optional session logout, and the Ethereum system itself minimizes the chance of being hacked.
Ooooh it's nice to hear. What is optional session logout?
The project is quite progressive and innovative. Not sure that it will be interesting to everyone. Is there any evidence of interest ICO? How many tokens were sold?
Of course people are interested, we answer users questions every day here and on social networks. Currently 10,133,219.48 GOPX tokens have been sold Cool.
Wow, that's really impressive, 10 million so fast Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: