Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 4. (Read 4244 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How long has your ICO live and what goals have you achieved?
Activity: 1
Why do you only accept dollars from regular currencies? Do you plan to add euros, pounds?
The project is quite progressive and innovative. Not sure that it will be interesting to everyone. Is there any evidence of interest ICO? How many tokens were sold?
Activity: 16
Saw on another resource that you are planning a bounty company, right?
 Guys, someone knows, but the GOPX project was independently audited?
Activity: 3
I'm interested, and the project plans to cooperate with new social networks working on the blockchain. For example, a Voice or a Like?

It seems to me, Like does not use the blockchain. It has its own incentive model.

Now many platforms are opening in this area. I cannot list everything here
I'm interested, and the project plans to cooperate with new social networks working on the blockchain. For example, a Voice or a Like?

It seems to me, Like does not use the blockchain. It has its own incentive model.
I look at the description of your product and have a question. Are you sure that you will be able to guarantee an increase in the price of tokens within the specified time?

If you have read the Terms and Conditions, you have seen that we do not make clear guarantees of profit. But our plan is that we and our partners buy tokens on a daily basis, which will increase prices.
Well, this is not a bank to guarantee the return of deposits. The crypto market is a risky investment, but with a high probability of making a good profit. I like GOPX idea. So I'm in business
Activity: 3
I look at the description of your product and have a question. Are you sure that you will be able to guarantee an increase in the price of tokens within the specified time?
I recently received an email from the GOPX team that an online meeting is planned. This is true? Or was my mail hacked?
Yes sir. Last Thursday was the first meeting. We will announce in Telegram the next one. We invite you to a meeting at the zoom, where you can ask questions about the project. We plan to do such meetings more often.

I visited the last meeting with the team. This helped me to leave my doubt. The project will develop and the prospects impress me
copper member
Activity: 140
Hi there.  I studied the history of your project and I have a question. What actions do you plan to do after selling tokens?

Efforts are aimed at further improving the contactless app and GOPX marketing. We have a big plan of promotion. We want to implement it

That is, the project does not include the development of a wallet for the ecosystem?
Activity: 2
When do you plan to release a finished product? I can't even understand, it will be a platform, a wallet or something else?

Smart contract for GOPX tokens has already been created. If we talk about our partner Quiktipz, then recently the app has been added to Google Store and Apple Store. You can download or order a variety of modules for contactless payments.

But is it possible to use the application, if the period of sales of tokens is not over?
Activity: 27
I recently received an email from the GOPX team that an online meeting is planned. This is true? Or was my mail hacked?
copper member
Activity: 140
Hi there.  I studied the history of your project and I have a question. What actions do you plan to do after selling tokens?
brand new
What else problems do you see with tips except the non-contact method and tip distribution? These problems do not impress me.
I see there are many opportunities with Quik Tangz. I perfect idea, can I use it for streams? Is there integration with twitch and youtube?
brand new
The project is very innovative, I like it. It happens that the more you pay attention, the more fraudsters will want to break the system. What protection do you have?
What does Alex himself say about GOPX?
It seems to me that this boom with cryptocurrency is still short-lived. Soon everyone will forget about it again and even GOPX stablecoin won't save situation.
It's not about getting rich in 1 moment. GOPX and other stablecoins about stability and long play. This is how you will achieve enrichment and stability.
what is bad to get rich in 1 moment? You waste less nerves and energy.  Wink
Just like getting rich, you can lose everything. With GOPX this is not possible, because the price will not fall below 2500 in the final stage.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: