Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 7. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi. As a designer, I am interested in whether it is possible to use the platform for cashless payments to freelancers?
What were the developers doing before the launch of the smart contract? Do they have a technical background?
Activity: 4
Is QuikTagz not only suitable for commercial musicians but also for street musicians?
Activity: 8
Please tell me how many tokens supply and how many of them will go to users?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, this ICO impressed me and I love stablecoins. Are you going to expand your circle of partners?
Activity: 3
Stablecoin is a really cool thing. Gives hope for the future. How exactly is the process of stabilizing the currency?
Token value has pegged to the price of a national currency in order to combat its volatility. There are several types of stablecoins.
That is, the price will depend on that currency?
I am the owner of a coffee shop and I am always looking for where to invest more money. I really liked your idea with tips. Is there analytics in the program?
Yes, we have advanced data analytics, easy payments and QR code.
How fast will the token transactions take place?
Activity: 9
Everyone always talks about the advantages of ICO. What are your disadvantages?  Cool
brand new
I already feel how this ICO is changing the world. Very fascinated by the topic of cryptocurrency lately, will anyone recommend the book? And when will the patent be ready?
Don't know about patent but here is books. 1)The Age of Cryptocurrency(don't remember author) 2) The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything. Paul Vigna
I am the owner of a coffee shop and I am always looking for where to invest more money. I really liked your idea with tips. Is there analytics in the program?
brand new
When all the tokens are purchased, will the price go up immediately?
It is impossible to say for sure, but after the purchase of all token must be held for 90 days. This will increase their value.
Thanks for answer, I have 1 more. Why the must be held so long?
brand new
I already feel how this ICO is changing the world. Very fascinated by the topic of cryptocurrency lately, will anyone recommend the book? And when will the patent be ready?
Stablecoin is a really cool thing. Gives hope for the future. How exactly is the process of stabilizing the currency?
Activity: 8
You talked about seminars, but heard nothing about it....
Activity: 5
What is QuikFanz? Do you change the name of the project or are these some additions?
This is a method when you on the selected platform for creating content can add a method of monetization using our application.

So if I have YouTube I can turn on the monetization earlier?
Activity: 5
What is QuikFanz? Do you change the name of the project or are these some additions?
Activity: 1
There is too much noise around NTF tokens right now. I hope you are not going to go this way, but offer more meaningful ideas for the community.
What volume of tokens will be offered for sale? Do you have coin mining?

8 million tokens are available for the current ICO sales phase. No, the coin can not be mined. It’s release is limited

What makes with tokens that will not be bought? Maybe you have a bounty?
What volume of tokens will be offered for sale? Do you have coin mining?
brand new
Hi. Why is there so little information about the project? Are you missing advertising support? I can help with this
Pages:
Jump to: