Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 35. (Read 4263 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Why did you choose Ethereum Blockchain over Bitcoin? BTW most ICO take first one Huh
Ethereum’s open-ended smart contract protocol enables developers to create new derivative tokens and platforms with relative ease, as well as execute smart contracts that automatically calculate the amount of funds raised, distribute new tokens once the crowdsale is complete, and govern the on-chain dynamics of the project network.
copper member
Who are these stars that you have on your list, never heard of them?
These are former professional football players. They are really cool and talanted.
Activity: 3
hen you talk about contactless payment, what do you mean? I know special crypto clocks can support this.
copper member
Hello team! Is there an advertising campaign currently underway so that the gopx has time to attract enough investors before the end of the token sale?

We agree on publications in leading crypto media, we also work with social networks and listing on crypto trackers

Does the ico listing still exist? I thought it was a weak marketing method. What will you do with unsold tokens?
Tokens will be burned. And a part is bought by the GOPX team
copper member
I'm wondering why you haven't started a project in Singapore? The society is actively supporting the spread of cryptocurrencies there. And for the implementation of the payment system, it is easier to find interested parties

Crypto finance represents an open financial environment that anyone can join, trade and earn interest without the dependency of a centralized entity. Singapore is a great place to attract investment. But our target audience is in the USA

Peer-to-peer transactions are efficient, but you must ensure that users are protected from their assets
That is why Third Party Security Audit will be held when the project is fully developed.
Activity: 2
I would like to clarify information about your payment system. Will it work as a standalone product?
copper member
I'm wondering why you haven't started a project in Singapore? The society is actively supporting the spread of cryptocurrencies there. And for the implementation of the payment system, it is easier to find interested parties

Crypto finance represents an open financial environment that anyone can join, trade and earn interest without the dependency of a centralized entity. Singapore is a great place to attract investment. But our target audience is in the USA
Activity: 7
Hi there, I would like to join the token sale, but tell me, do I need to provide documents?

At the current stage, there is no verification, but you are asked to indicate your country of residence.
I can do this. But the passport is being replaced, so I ask. Country restrictions?
I did not notice such limits. You just register your name, location, email, etc. And you make a deposit
Activity: 2
Is your tip platform designed to reward one specific person?
copper member
Hi. If you launch QuikTipz, in which countries will the platform be available first?
Technical patent pending U.S. Fellowship for this product. Therefore, users in America will be the first to try out the capabilities of QuikTipz.

So I can't order a bank card if I live in Europe?

QuikTipz will provide Global Banking services. But you can order a debit card from Game On Players. It gets delivered anywhere
Activity: 4
Does the GOPX has a development history? I mean the team is not like the one with experience
Activity: 7
Hi there, I would like to join the token sale, but tell me, do I need to provide documents?

At the current stage, there is no verification, but you are asked to indicate your country of residence.
Activity: 112
Contactless tip paymen is a progressive idea. But do I understand correctly that such an app can only be used if the staff supports accepting payments?
The application is built to ensure that the ‘tip’ amount directly reaches the receiver. You rightly pointed out that entrepreneurs must first install the QuikTipz app in order to provide their staff with the opportunity to receive tips without contact.
But what are the benefits for entrepreneurs? Why are you sure that a lot of people will want to accept such tipping?
Despite the vaccination campaigning, the global hospitality industry would stick to the signature precautions of social distancing. We are confident that more entrepreneurs will want to protect their staff from the need to tip from hand to hand, but keep this opportunity by using the contactless QuikTipz app.
I like this idea. We are stuck in a vaccination situation for a long time. Therefore, the sooner the service industry begins to apply modern forms of payment through qr codes and other methods, the better. Good luck with the launch of the project!
copper member
Hi. If you launch QuikTipz, in which countries will the platform be available first?
Technical patent pending U.S. Fellowship for this product. Therefore, users in America will be the first to try out the capabilities of QuikTipz.
copper member
I want to figure it out. You indicated that you will set the token price at $20 after the end of the ICO sale. Is this action backed by assets?

Certainly. Game on Players and QuikTipz developers will buy tokens for their business needs
Isn't this price speculation? When the cost depends on a third party

We do not buy GOPX tokens in order to sell them later. It’s needed as rewards for users of our platforms, as well as means of payment. For example, GOPX provides $60 in bonus tokens for every $500 a player spends
copper member
If I start paying tips in tokens, how can a person exchange them?
Tokens can be sold on the exchange. Now I can't say at which exchanges
But it turns out that they cannot be withdrawn immediately through an ATM as a deposit in dollars? Like bitcoin cards

Game On Players will develop a debit card (Fiat / Crypto). That's right, you can use an ATM and a card or exchange at the exchange
Reading your conversations and it seems to me that the tip platform on cryptocurrencies is too premature. People don't even always know how to use crypto wallets.

Of course, the use of cryptocurrencies needs to be accompanied by training. Basic digital literacy and how technology works. Otherwise, you can lose money. But this is only a new stage in the development of society.
Contactless tip paymen is a progressive idea. But do I understand correctly that such an app can only be used if the staff supports accepting payments?
The application is built to ensure that the ‘tip’ amount directly reaches the receiver. You rightly pointed out that entrepreneurs must first install the QuikTipz app in order to provide their staff with the opportunity to receive tips without contact.
But what are the benefits for entrepreneurs? Why are you sure that a lot of people will want to accept such tipping?
But it turns out that they cannot be withdrawn immediately through an ATM as a deposit in dollars? Like bitcoin cards

Game On Players will develop a debit card (Fiat / Crypto). That's right, you can use an ATM and a card or exchange at the exchange
Reading your conversations and it seems to me that the tip platform on cryptocurrencies is too premature. People don't even always know how to use crypto wallets.
copper member

Activity: 4
The further I study the project, the more I want to understand whether the coin has some kind of material reinforcement? Did you do the early stages of crowdfunding?
Pages:
Jump to: