Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 38. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
When will mobile app for wallet be released?
Activity: 303
Is the PokerCoin coin course tied to the etherium or bitcoin courses? Is there any risk of losing money?
Activity: 311
What exactly is the speed of transactions on the project? Through what is it achieved?
Activity: 336
Are there any restrictions when buying coins? Quantitative or territorial.
Activity: 369
How many blocks are produced at the moment and who is doing it?
Activity: 334
What do I need to know to use the project wallet? Can they be used elsewhere?
Activity: 322
Are there plans to expand the project from poker to other areas of gambling?
Activity: 196
Greetings! By what principle does the superblock drop? And why the project is fixated on the number 3?
Activity: 136
Is there any commission for transactions? If not, why is this achieved?
Activity: 112
Now it is very popular to engage in charity, especially in the sphere of nature protection. Does this project do something like this?
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Coinexchange.io payment has been done!!! 
 Shortly you will be able to trade GPKR on Coinexchange as well
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/36z9zv1QsKZHa9qVYB1K1JCsgqEck8vchM

Good news with one more exchange for Gold Poker, especially this one is a top exchange, coinexchange.io
Sooner or later, the Gold Poker community can trade their coins in coinexchange.io.
Activity: 98
Hello! I would like to learn more about how the project team counteracts scam. Is there information about this?
copper member
Activity: 158
I see there is no ICO and presale. But, I see there are 6 active Masternodes. Are those the developers Masternodes? What do you use for private transactions?

No. GPKR is available on stocks.exchange since august 4. So within this period 6 masternodes have been set up, 3 of them belongs to SPP simple Pos Pool
copper member
What was ico price??

We didnt do ico or pre sale. GPKR was listed on exchange right after launching. Price was 1$
copper member
Are there any restrictions when buying coins? On which exchanges can this be done?

No restricitons. We are available on stocks.exchange And we have already done the payment for coinexchange.io as well! Will be there within 24 hours
copper member
Hello! What are the plans for the team for the next year or two?

Developing Gold Poker Room ! Will be ready in 2019
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I see there is no ICO and presale. But, I see there are 6 active Masternodes. Are those the developers Masternodes? What do you use for private transactions?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Activity: 303
Hello! Do you plan to support the mobile platform project?
Pages:
Jump to: