Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 39. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions when buying coins? On which exchanges can this be done?
Activity: 98
Are the online poker platforms themselves interested in such a project? How many partners have you found?
Activity: 136
Will the team store data about transactions and user wallets in its store?
Activity: 112
Good day! In the markets of which regions of the world is the project represented? Are there any territorial restrictions?
Activity: 61
Do you have a plan for implementation of your coin in games? I'm not sure it's easy to implement it easily and fast. It seems you may need at least few weeks to make it work.
Activity: 334
Hello! What are the plans for the team for the next year or two?
copper member
Activity: 158
Hello! In what social networks, messengers is the project presented?
Check the first page. all the links are available
copper member
I believe this project has a big potential. The point is you should keep all this up. I wish we will see some cool ideas about online poker sector development.

Thank you ! make sure to join us on discord.
Activity: 336
Hello! In what social networks, messengers is the project presented?
Activity: 108
I believe this project has a big potential. The point is you should keep all this up. I wish we will see some cool ideas about online poker sector development.
copper member
Greetings! What is the latest news? How is progress going on?

Coinexchange.io payment has been done!!! 
 Shortly you will be able to trade GPKR on Coinexchange as well
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/36z9zv1QsKZHa9qVYB1K1JCsgqEck8vchM
copper member
Sorry, but I didnt understand one thing ... Why do you focus on number 3? Huh Huh

3 is a lucky number
copper member
If I'm not mistaken, you don't have ICO, right?

No ico no pre sale. We have been listed on stocks.exchange after which trading has began. And we have done the payment for coinexchange.io as well. Will be available within 48 hours
copper member
I think that this will attract more people to the project and make it more popular
By the way, yes. I also would like to read white paper in my native language

Yes guys it will be translated in many languages. But before that we need to update the whitepaper
copper member
With what large crypto currency is the poker coin linked? Or is it independent?

Its independent
copper member
Should we expect translations into other languages? I'm talking about white paper

Of course. We need to update the whitepaper after which it will be translated in many languages
Activity: 369
With what large crypto currency is the poker coin linked? Or is it independent?
copper member
Hello! How many blocks are produced at the moment and what are your plans for the future?

GPKR maximum supply is 33.333.333 coins, and for running a masternode partners should lock 33.333 GPKR coins. Block time is 33 seconds. Users receive
2618 blocks per day, 250 blocks out of 2618 are super blocks. This means that  in total we can have only 1000 Gold Poker masternodes.
Main Goal is to launch Gold Poker Room
copper member
Hello! I had a question: how did the idea of this project originate?

While playing poker and facing some major issues in that industry, Gold Poker team came up with this bright idea, to revolutionize online poker industry.
copper member
I'm interested in one question. Is your project designed to somehow unite all poker sites with your system or will it work as a separate system and will not be connected to it in any way?

There will be Gold Poker Room designed as a separate system.
Pages:
Jump to: