Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 40. (Read 27052 times)

copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
How many translations of wp do you have at the moment? In my opinion, it is very important - to be able to convey information to all acorns and interested, without adding problems to them in the form of lack of the necessary translation

Whitepaper will be updated. After which it wil be translated in many languages
copper member
Activity: 158
I'm interested in how many people are working on this project.  How many members are in your core team?

4 main developers. All from different countries Cheesy We can say this is an international coin )
Activity: 322
Where can I find out the technical parameters of the platform? How does it work?
Activity: 196
Hello! At me the question has ripened: whether it is possible to use extraneous wallets for work with a coin?
Activity: 89
It's great to see multilingual reviews of GP on youtube, you need translations as soon as possible.
Activity: 98
How can you be sure you'll be listed on Bittrex (for example) at the 2 Q 2019? Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I was very interested in the purpose of the Gold Poker coin - to influence the development of online poker by creating a Gold Poker room that will help develop an online eco-system of online poker, and then become the foundation of the online poker industry, it's great.
Activity: 58
As an investor I always wait team does its best. So I'd be happy to hear you have something more (excluding a coin, poker room and a wallet)
Activity: 116
Are you planning to start a huge promo for your project? I'd like to see a lot of activities, we could get more coins and new people can be engaged.
Activity: 61
Explain please how will you provide coin's liqudity? It's a big deal, isn't it?
Activity: 105
Does team develop anything else apart from Gold Poker wallets? What exactly?
Activity: 66
Hi there, I look at your roapmap and think - why did you put pertnership with gaming industry on the 1st quarter 2019? There's a weekend at 1 quarter, there's a good chance you will not be able to interact with many of potential partners and this can affect your productivity!
Good point. I'd like to add that I want to see your extra presentation content for partners, if there is one. Can I?
Activity: 108
Hi there, I look at your roapmap and think - why did you put pertnership with gaming industry on the 1st quarter 2019? There's a weekend at 1 quarter, there's a good chance you will not be able to interact with many of potential partners and this can affect your productivity!
Activity: 322
Can I use BTC in your project ? Or only ETH?
Activity: 311
Greetings! What is the latest news? How is progress going on?
Activity: 334
If I'm not mistaken, you don't have ICO, right?
Activity: 369
I think that this will attract more people to the project and make it more popular
By the way, yes. I also would like to read white paper in my native language
As an option, I advise you to use a translator

The project is really excellent, I see good and accurate plans for the future. Good luck!
Activity: 224
I think that this will attract more people to the project and make it more popular
By the way, yes. I also would like to read white paper in my native language
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
When will the site have versions in other languages?
Pages:
Jump to: