Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 42. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
How long did it take for the team to launch this project? I mean the extraction of coins.
Activity: 322
Is there a dependency of the coin rate of Pokercoin on the rate of bitcoin and other coins?
Activity: 369
Hello! I had a question: how did the idea of this project originate?
Activity: 224
Sorry, but I didnt understand one thing ... Why do you focus on number 3? Huh Huh
Activity: 104
Do you have an office? In which country is your project based?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How many translations of wp do you have at the moment? In my opinion, it is very important - to be able to convey information to all acorns and interested, without adding problems to them in the form of lack of the necessary translation
Interest Ask. In general, I like this project, but some things in it remain hidden and it raises questions
Activity: 311
How many translations of wp do you have at the moment? In my opinion, it is very important - to be able to convey information to all acorns and interested, without adding problems to them in the form of lack of the necessary translation
Activity: 294
I will continue a bit a topic about the team. What about outsourcers? Are there any team mates that work remotely?
Activity: 322
I'm interested in how many people are working on this project.  How many members are in your core team?
Activity: 182
Always loved gambling. I correctly understood that it would be possible to bet the crypto?
Activity: 224
Your project offers no doubt a very interesting idea. I wish you success in further development! Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have been playing poker for more than five years. But only in sporting interests. It would be interesting to play poker with a cryptocurrency
Activity: 108
No doubt, they can use in different games. But firstly coin need to be tested, poker is good too for that.
Activity: 116
It's really great team plan to work with other games, but can it be not only gambling games? Is team interested in such usage of its coin?
Activity: 66
Great! When will we see mobile wallet? Is it in development now?
copper member
Activity: 158
Team needs to add links to wallets in the thread, so more people will see it. There are wallets for Windows and Linux.

There is a wallet for Mac as well

I guess community would be thankful you add link to the mac wallet  Smiley btw, is there a guide to unstall it?

MAC wallet https://github.com/GoldPoker/GoldPoker-coin/releases/download/GoldPoker_1.0.0.2/gpkr_mac_highsierra_1.0.0.2.dmg

For uninstalling move exe file to recycle
copper member
Therei's still no answer about flixibility of the project, can you cooperate with other game companies excluding poker?

Check our roadmap. Of course
Activity: 108
Team needs to add links to wallets in the thread, so more people will see it. There are wallets for Windows and Linux.

There is a wallet for Mac as well

I guess community would be thankful you add link to the mac wallet  Smiley btw, is there a guide to unstall it?
copper member
Greetings! Where can I find out the value of the coin? And on which exchanges can it be purchased?

GOLD POKER TICKER - GPKR   https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/GPKR/
copper member
Hello, this coin can't be mined, correct? I wonder why team chosed that model.

PoW is too resource heavy to get us closer to mass adoption. Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and MNs are most likely the future of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: