Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 44. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Hello! What interests me here is: how much is this project popular?
Activity: 303
Tell me, please, about the date when I can use this project. I already want to try it personally
Activity: 336
Do you have a video tutorial on how to use this project?
Activity: 308
Are you going to expand your activities in the future?
Activity: 66
According your whitepaper you didn't expect coin will be listed on coinmarketcap, so here we are and you did it! My applause to you.
Activity: 61
It's was a surprise to see this coin on the second position on masternodes.pro, really nice result for such young project
Activity: 108
Is your wallet really well protected? I'd like to know more about it, if possible. Thank you.
Activity: 58
Hello, this coin can't be mined, correct? I wonder why team chosed that model.
Activity: 105
Hey, GP is listed on variery of exchanges, what one is next? The more exchanges list you the better for investors, good job.
Activity: 89
What's up with mobile wallet by the way? Why there's no such milestone in roadmap?
Activity: 79
 There is 1 master node in Greece, we're seeing gold poker becomes international, nice!
Activity: 116
Team needs to add links to wallets in the thread, so more people will see it. There are wallets for Windows and Linux.
Activity: 108
Bounty campaign is planned for this quarter, will we see it? I want to join.
Activity: 182
Does your project have a wallet? Or should we use third parties? For example, MetaMask
Activity: 104
Does your project guarantee privacy and secrecy? I think that these are very important things in this area
Activity: 224
I would like to learn more about the security system, where can I find more information about this?
Activity: 311
Hello! I have a question. How fast is the transaction on this platform?
Activity: 303
Is the course of Poker Coin tied to the etherium course? On which exchanges can I buy coins?
Activity: 369
Where can I find out more information about the technical side of the project, about its innovations?
Activity: 334
And how many people are interested in the project? How many active members of the community are there?
Pages:
Jump to: