Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 8. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can anyone tell me why my masternode auto disconnects and I have to manually start it again everytime I get a stake?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It's a good day when the dev posts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Almost done with the port of the infrastructure for Gravitate from/building on Twister, and then the UI will get done.  It will be nice having a working in-wallet UI for it, since the existing Twister html one seems to have never really been finished. RPC interfaces for everything Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have uploaded a new headless daemon binary for the Raspberry Pi with UPNP enabled to get more connections. I have also updated the bootstrap.dat to block 24622. The bootstrap.dat also work with Windows clients.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11299498
Activity: 112
Hello Bitcoin and AltCoin community. I am asking for tips that will allow my partner and I to fund a product line for the Crypto currency community. I can not reveal the Product at this time in fear other's will take the idea for their own benefit. This product will be geared towards crypto traders in general and will serve the members of this particular community. Any amount of BTC will be helpful to create and deliver this product. thanks     12JUFGDh4BkiNRSb8tytEg2SbgcWM4raif

I am also taking donations for something that I will not tell you about.  But it will help all of humanity.
Activity: 84
Total supply ??
You can get the stats off www.graviton.ninja.... the richlist update process is running again now actually...

You can review the 1st post in this thread to see what differentiates Graviton.  Graviton's key features are the decentralized social network based on Twister and the decentralized IRC/Slack implementation.
Current block Huh
Richlist?
Any difference between this coin and other coin like crave, tron, sling...??
Activity: 112
I get to the point where I have two wallets running and a masternode setup in each one, one of them gets running but the other one wont start.  It gives me error "Could not allocate vin for collateral address"  I have sent 25k and have my wallet unlocked for staking.  I even tried sending the 25k to my bittrex account then created a new wallet.dat and reset up the masternode.  Sent the 25k back, tried to start and still no luck.

Dev maybe you can help???

I ready somewhere that you have to start the second instance of the wallet with a flag, like -conf = newdir or something to direct the wallet to open and use a different directory from the first wallet.

I think it's in the Sling thread.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Great to see GRAV No.1 on BITtrex today.
Activity: 250
I get to the point where I have two wallets running and a masternode setup in each one, one of them gets running but the other one wont start.  It gives me error "Could not allocate vin for collateral address"  I have sent 25k and have my wallet unlocked for staking.  I even tried sending the 25k to my bittrex account then created a new wallet.dat and reset up the masternode.  Sent the 25k back, tried to start and still no luck.

Dev maybe you can help???
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Since there seems to be no instruction on getting multiple masternodes running, the first person who helps me get mine running I will send them 2000grav. Pm me.

pm
Infected Mushroom
Since there seems to be no instruction on getting multiple masternodes running, the first person who helps me get mine running I will send them 2000grav. Pm me.

Check your PM. Wink
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
I do have one question if you can answer: Is there any chance to lose the coins to that masternode address without a chance to retrieve them?
Masternode collateral address is still an address in your wallet, so if you have access to your wallet then you have access to these coins.
Graviton dev check your PM!
Masternode is in wallet, computer is off now. MN is not running, if is pc not working, i blieve, so when I start computer again, how to bring back coins to account, not be keept as MN reserved. Thank you for any advise. Should use private key, or how bring coins back as before MN was setup.

I am not sure if this is the correct way, but if you close your wallet, take the conf out of the directory and reopen the wallet then all the masternode info and turning off staking etc wont be loaded. Then you can send the masternode coins freely to another address or wallet.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can someone re-post the instruction on how to setup masternode on a windows pc please.. i saw someone posted few days ago but i cannot find it now. thanks
Does your ip change reguarly? If it changes regularly then you can't make it from your home.
Use a server or a vps so you don't have to manually change the ip in the conf every time your ip changes. because ussually servers and vps have an ip that doesn't change regurarly.

my home ip never changes, so how do it set it up?
Ok
Click on the Gravitator tab in the wallet.
Click on "My Gravitator Nodes"
Click on "Create..."
Put your name of your masternode as the Alias and put your IP with :9999 next to it. so for example xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999
Then click ok
next you click on that masternode and you click on "Get Config"
Then you copy that and put it in your graviton.conf
replace the thing that says "port=" with "port=31321"
and put in the conf "staking=0"
and enter a random words different for each one in the things that say "REPLACEME"
then save the conf in your graviton appdata folder.
then start your wallet again
send exactly 25000 coins to the masternode's address
then wait for atleast 11 confirmations
and then go to "Help", "Debug window", "Console"
and then enter "masternode start"
or you can go to the gravitators tab in the wallet then click on your masternode and then click "Start" or "Start all"
the import thing to do in your qt wallet is also go to "Settings" and "Options" and put the "Reserve" as 99999999999 so it doesn't stake at all
Then wait and you should recieve the masternode payments.

Hi mrz123

Thank you for the instructions on how to set a masternode.
I do have one question if you can answer: Is there any chance to lose the coins to that masternode address without a chance to retrieve them?
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Masternode is in wallet, computer is off now. MN is not running, if is pc not working, i blieve, so when I start computer again, how to bring back coins to account, not be keept as MN reserved. Thank you for any advise. Should use private key, or how bring coins back as before MN was setup.
Pages:
Jump to: