Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 10. (Read 56180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Where do I find the graviton.conf?

You have to create it.

Create it and then put it into the Graviton folder in %appdata% on Windows.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Where do I find the graviton.conf?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cant I just run it as is, as long as i dont reboot my machine my ip should stay the same? no?

Just login to your router/modem and set your PC to a static IP.  I think IP's can change also when your lease expires, but most likely you'd get the same one back.

Ocean Cloud is only $5 per month for a VPS.

I have DHCP but have multiple devices on my network.  I dont see how to create a static IP for just one device in my router config but I do have address reservation for each device which I assigned to the pc that will have the masternode.  Will I have to setup port forwarding?  I dont want to have to configure each device for manual IP.

Address reservation = static ip on your router at least, so your PC will always have the same IP from your router.  But you still maybe subject to your modem changing IP's if the lease renews (every 7 days I think).  I could be wrong though on that.
Cant I just run it as is, as long as i dont reboot my machine my ip should stay the same? no?

Just login to your router/modem and set your PC to a static IP.  I think IP's can change also when your lease expires, but most likely you'd get the same one back.

I have DHCP but have multiple devices on my network.  I dont see how to create a static IP for just one device in my router config but I do have address reservation for each device which I assigned to the pc that will have the masternode.  Will I have to setup port forwarding?  I dont want to have to configure each device for manual IP.

I do have one question.

This is my MN  http://graviton.blockview.space/a/GVDRCxFpgj

Is what I've earned total the balance (including unconfirmed payments) or is it the received line (including unconfirmed).  And guessing the sent is the payments sent from my VPS MN to my hot wallet.

Balance: 39382.6200095 GRA
Transactions in: 769
Received: 46273.955012 GRA
Transactions out: 213
Sent: 6891.3350025 GRA

Activity: 84
Going to setup a masternode but I have a question on how to get back the 25k coins once you have sent it to the masternode and decide you want them back in your possession? Also if you have more than 25k do you have to create several masternode instances of 25k? Or can you do them as a whole?
To get them back, you Stop the Gravitator which unlocks the coins.  You have to create multiple Gravitator instances.

Thanks, Im attempting this on my desktop computer but will I have to set a static IP on it to run masternode? I plan on leaving my computer running 24/7
Static IP or run it behind a tor hidden service.  VPS is best idea though.
Going to setup a masternode but I have a question on how to get back the 25k coins once you have sent it to the masternode and decide you want them back in your possession? Also if you have more than 25k do you have to create several masternode instances of 25k? Or can you do them as a whole?
To get them back, you Stop the Gravitator which unlocks the coins.  You have to create multiple Gravitator instances.

Thanks, Im attempting this on my desktop computer but will I have to set a static IP on it to run masternode? I plan on leaving my computer running 24/7
Coin all but dead. Only 60 Btc in trades.

No, it's just the last attempt at exiting this garbage. Someone bought and sold to himself multiple times until he created that 60btc volume.

Actually not quite, there are a TON of huge buys.  10k+ grav buys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Having Bob's paid fudders visit us every day has really driven me to think of more innovative and better solutions to problems I see attempting to be tackled in the crypto currency space every day.

Dont pay attention to fudders dev. You doing a good job. Keep on going but try to release some of the features abit faster Smiley You are teasing us Cheesy
Having Bob's paid fudders visit us every day has really driven me to think of more innovative and better solutions to problems I see attempting to be tackled in the crypto currency space every day.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

No, it's just the last attempt at exiting this garbage. Someone bought and sold to himself multiple times until he created that 60btc volume.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Yep.  it's a gonna lol  Might as well dump.
Hi, do I need keep wallet running on PC w MN pernamently? How aften are made payments and they are directly to wallet, or check balance on blockchain?
Yes, the masternode has to run permanently.  The payments are directly to your masternode address in your hot wallet.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Hi, do I need keep wallet running on PC w MN pernamently? How aften are made payments and they are directly to wallet, or check balance on blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: