Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 9. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
If anyone can help me creating multiple masternodes on the same pc it would be much appreciated.
Activity: 266
If I create more then one masternode on one pc do I need create multiple config files or hows that work?

Also, do i need to leave my wallet open 24/7 for my masternode to work?

I haven't got to the point of setting up a second one, but I believe you can do it different ways. I will be doing it with a separate directory for the second masternode with its own .conf.

Yes, I think you need to have the wallet open all the time.
If I create more then one masternode on one pc do I need create multiple config files or hows that work?

12 masternodes is the most i've seen. Seems to be lowering my chances of stakes. But still happy there is more interest in GRAV
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
But I like to get coins back from MN to wallet on new pc, with backuped .dat added into, from old pc. What to do?

The MN dont hold any coins even staked coins are credited on the Windows wallet
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
But I like to get coins back from MN to wallet on new pc, with backuped .dat added into, from old pc. What to do?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I created yesterday MN on my home pc, then I left from home, computer is not running, is OFF. Now Im on other pc, had with me backuped .dat, added to new wallet and cant see 25000 coins there, just what was little over that  ballance. How to bring back MN coins to wallet on new pc please, with backuped .dat from yesteday? I did importprivatekey from MN xxxxxxxxx, but was not helping.

You have to import the info from your PC to the Masternode, not the otherway around
i have running 2 MN like a champ

really Luvin this Grav!

@Dev keep up the good work
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
I created yesterday MN on my home pc, then I left from home, computer is not running, is OFF. Now Im on other pc, had with me backuped .dat, added to new wallet and cant see 25000 coins there, just what was little over that  ballance. How to bring back MN coins to wallet on new pc please, with backuped .dat from yesteday? I did importprivatekey from MN xxxxxxxxx, but was not helping.
Im trying to start my masternode but keep getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
Unlock wallet for staking only

Thanks, that worked.  If I create more then one masternode do I need create multiple config files or hows that work?

Im trying to start my masternode but keep getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
Unlock wallet for staking only
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I created a graviton.conf and put it in c/users/roaming/ graviton folder. Now when i start the wallet it gives invalid IP error. I made sure everything was changed inside the conf. file.

Try following these steps https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrav-graviton-sha-gravitate-gravitators-hardfork-67000-619-1045089 worked fine for me.
If you have any issues please let us know what error you have and on which step.

Hey snortex

Thank you! It works for me Smiley Followed step by step and its works like charm. in Previous method i have missed the following step.

1. replace the thing that says "port=" with "port=31321"
2. and put in the conf "staking=0"

that is why i having the problem Smiley Cheers!
I created a graviton.conf and put it in c/users/roaming/ graviton folder. Now when i start the wallet it gives invalid IP error. I made sure everything was changed inside the conf. file.

Try following these steps https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrav-graviton-sha-gravitate-gravitators-hardfork-67000-619-1045089 worked fine for me.
If you have any issues please let us know what error you have and on which step.

How does it work if I want to create multiple masternodes?  Do I create a seperate config file for each istance or put them all into one?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

Activity: 814
I don't think you can setup a Master Node right now unless one drops out. There are 10 active master nodes right now and the maximum is 250K.
I don't think there is a limit on number of masternodes as it doesn't make any sense.
There are 11 masternodes already now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So many of you guys may ask, how will Graviton be different from other alternate currencies?

Graviton will different because it will have features like none other. Which altcoin has a decentralized social network, built into the wallet structure and interface? None.

One thing to consider are "big fads". The first altcoin fad was encrypted messaging, originally brought in by Cinni, now utilized by dozens of altcoins. The next fad was anonymous features- which lasted longer than most. Dozens of new coins sprung up with the promise of anonymous sending- and of course, many just copied each other, or just made undelivered promises. The next fad was decentralized marketplaces, which a few coins have achieved thus far. To recall, most of the coins that came up with the features first are the ones that are currently sitting in 6-figure minimum marketcaps. The current fad is masternodes.

What will the next fad be? A decentralized social network? If that is so, the valuation of Graviton- if it will be the first to bring it online- will skyrocket. Just like all coins that came up with these extraordinary and innovative features first, they will be placed in their deserving marketcaps.

The future is bright for Graviton.

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Have you nothing better to do in your life? Its sad to see you waisting your pathetic time posting on every coin thread your frustrations.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Coin all but dead. Only 60 Btc in trades.

No, it's just the last attempt at exiting this garbage. Someone bought and sold to himself multiple times until he created that 60btc volume.

Actually not quite, there are a TON of huge buys.  10k+ grav buys.

No! Some imbeciles saw that big volume and immediately got fooled into thinking that this is the hottest shit on bittrex, and they bought.

The volume of the coin increased from 0.8btc to 70 btc per day in a very short amount of time (minutes) while there were no substantial sell orders. There were only 12btc worth of sell orders in total and if someone wanted to buy everything, the price would have been now 700k, not 5k.

I'm actually surprised that this simple form of manipulation worked.

legendary
Activity: 1404
I don't think you can setup a Master Node right now unless one drops out. There are 10 active master nodes right now and the maximum is 250K.
Pages:
Jump to: