Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 21. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Why can't you guys just accept that this might be a great coin worth holding on to?

I just got my chance of 300% profit, thanks to those who hold them
Mining cost was 10k-15k sat
how did you make 300%(means 4x) profit  Huh

I bought tons of it at slightly more than 6k then staked a little, got some stakes and sold, as easy as that

Why can't you guys just accept that this might be a great coin worth holding on to?

I just got my chance of 300% profit, thanks to those who hold them
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Graviton + Positron + Elektron + Neutron + Sling = Same Developer

The same developer that created Halcyon and other 7-10 cryptocoins in 2014. (as he admitted in the positron thread)

This is why you don't see innovation in the altcoin scene anymore. You have the same shitclone developer that keeps on releasing these failures. He also doesn't have the ability to code for shit and this is why he's happy at dumping his project even at 50-100% profit.

Edit: Also, where's the available supply ?  Cheesy

You got it right. Dev dumped and now is riding another cryptocurrency, probably with the same bullshit roadmaps
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
after dev launched GOAT I have immediatly sold all my gravs with 300%  profit.  Grin
But it is not the same guy!
Graviton has nothing to do with Goat.
Their devs are different people.

who knows. both designs and pow/pos politics  are very similar

You are a FUDDER trying to buy cheap coins.

Just because Goat is having POW/POS dosnt means that both are from same dev.
other than that there is no similarity even in design or POW/POS reward between them.
after dev launched GOAT I have immediatly sold all my gravs with 300%  profit.  Grin
But it is not the same guy!
Graviton has nothing to do with Goat.
Their devs are different people.

who knows. both designs and pow/pos politics  are very similar
Activity: 32
Activity: 292
11 MNs are active and 480000 coins are currently staked ,ie total of 755000 coins are now being staked.
Activity: 57
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
could not allocate vin for collateralAddress.

What is that error message mean?
Unlock wallet before clicking Start on the gravitator.

Dev is active here and price started to climbing up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Unlock wallet before clicking Start on the gravitator.
Activity: 266

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
DUMP!!! sell sell ur coin before late.

Please no more trolling, we already got it for cheap.

no kidding.  despite the price drops the buy order total btcs was almost always far higher than the sells.  the fudders just put in stupidly unsellable sell orders to manipulate price.  the weak hands again lost, grav is moving forward and nothing was ever truly broken except faith.  how many times have we seen this show and yet it still works.  i held mine and bought more.  time will tell, but i think i did the right thing except maybe buy ALOT more.  thank you dev for not giving time to the individual fudders, i think we'd all like to have you concentrating on grav.
Ok. I set up port forwarding and now the Active (secs) is counting. I hope that solves the problem of the masternode disconnecting after half an hour. I have missed out on so much staking trying to figure this out. Envious of you other masternodes.
Excellent.  Let us know if you need any more help, but it sounds like all is set and well now.
Activity: 243
DUMP!!! sell sell ur coin before late.

Please no more trolling, we already got it for cheap.
Ok. I set up port forwarding and now the Active (secs) is counting. I hope that solves the problem of the masternode disconnecting after half an hour. I have missed out on so much staking trying to figure this out. Envious of you other masternodes.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Well what can i say. nice work fud group. 12 mn at the moment.

I bought a 2nd MN from the FUD Cheesy
Yes staking =0. Is it important that I specifically forward the port? I am getting masternode stakes while it is running. But after about an hour I notice the rank changes to -1 a few minutes later it has stopped. And the active time never counts up. I'm at work but will look at log later. Thanks for quick replies.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Well what can i say. nice work fud group. 12 mn at the moment.
Hey guys, my masternode always stays on 00:00 active. It does get stakes but if I leave the computer for about an hour the masternode stops by itself and I need to restart. Could this be my computer shutting off the port thinking it is inactive? I didn't port forward yet it always takes me a while to figure it out.
Did you disable staking?  Can you check debug.log and see if there are any clues there?
Pages:
Jump to: