Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 22. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Hey guys, my masternode always stays on 00:00 active. It does get stakes but if I leave the computer for about an hour the masternode stops by itself and I need to restart. Could this be my computer shutting off the port thinking it is inactive? I didn't port forward yet it always takes me a while to figure it out.

have you include staking=0.
Activity: 266
Hey guys, my masternode always stays on 00:00 active. It does get stakes but if I leave the computer for about an hour the masternode stops by itself and I need to restart. Could this be my computer shutting off the port thinking it is inactive? I didn't port forward yet it always takes me a while to figure it out.
Yess i see

16.265 buy support  Smiley

Even no of masternodes increased to 9.

Edit :no of MNs are now 12.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Yess i see

16.265 buy support  Smiley
Late for what?

Edit:

Name:   Shipped_ebay
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   February 24, 2015, 08:58:17 AM
Last Active:   Today at 07:38:49 PM

You have a impressive posts history  Wink

He is trying to create FUD to get cheap coins
Don't Trust Words
Late for what?

Edit:

Name:   Shipped_ebay
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   February 24, 2015, 08:58:17 AM
Last Active:   Today at 07:38:49 PM

You have a impressive posts history  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
DUMP!!! sell sell ur coin before late.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
dumpers put grav to an early grave!

A perfect example of the efforts of the fud group. What constructive purpose and contribution can this post possibly have on the coin, the community and crypto body of knowledge in general? Comments like these do not build a robust digital financial ecosystem to carry humankind forward. If you dont like a coin or a dev, post constructive criticism, with suggestions of how things can be improved.
Don't Trust Words
A grave of cheap coins! Cheesy
Activity: 224
dumpers put grav to an early grave!
Activity: 219
legendary
few posts that i made ... couple of hours ago & i did mention to sell if possible.

#'s, charts & statistics don't lie. glad i got out early.

GL to the rest, masternodes & supporters.

You started it yesterday so congratulations.  Cheesy

Your post 583 at which time price was still >10k somewhere and then the rest jumped on the bandwagon and it was one slippery slide downwards.

so just because he used the same intro text means they are the same person?
maybe plagiarism
but should not make the price fall 50% because he copied a sentence from another ann.

don't mean to spread FUD here but if a dev who can develop a good coin, why would he/she copy an almost exact sentence & could not even make their own if the coin is supposed to be unique ?

imo, get out early to be on the safe side but who knows maybe it's the truth & the price will shoot for the moon.

dev did a good job especially with the android wallet but i just sold all of my coins, was even considering to setup a masternode but i guess i'm a little too late & saved myself from losing some btc.

just my 2 cents. everyone has their own opinions & rights. 
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
How much do I need for graviton masternode?
Maybe i can make another one  Wink. Thx for cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
few posts that i made ... couple of hours ago & i did mention to sell if possible.

#'s, charts & statistics don't lie. glad i got out early.

GL to the rest, masternodes & supporters.
Activity: 224
GRAV 7K to 14K in five minutes

dead cat bounce with no support!

You do realise dead cat bounces NEVER happen when you can't short a market. Its only for stocks or commodities because people are short and they cover at a low price.

This was a textbook dead cat bounce  Grin
legendary
Has the fudders won on this coin?

It seems like it was a relentless co-ordinated attack that started yesterday with fud after fud without evidence, enticing panic selling until the coin has dropped this low. The best part is that the dev did not even do or say something wrong to deserve all the fud. Yet the attacks came wave after wave with hollow posts liek "This coin is dead" etc. The dev has been very professional so far in his communications. I thought that BCT ha some policies against blatant baseless fud attacks but anyways.

Lets see what happens going forward.
Calm before the storm?

Maybe but theres less than 2 btc buy support down to 1 sat.

still there is a buy support of 5.3BTC
Activity: 852
Calm before the storm?

Maybe but theres less than 2 btc buy support down to 1 sat.
Activity: 852
Really regret getting in at 6k. I feel sorry for those that paid more. Bag of grav aka gravel.
Pages:
Jump to: