Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 23. (Read 56180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
wow.  i posted here that i was accumulating and the moderator deleted it.  i wonder why?  wow.
this is not accumulation.... Grin more like  .... Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GRAV is dead...under 5K at Bittrex
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
wow.  i posted here that i was accumulating and the moderator deleted it.  i wonder why?  wow.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Seems this coin is going to fuckin hell like all SHA256 coins lately.
Activity: 292
Me robaron, es una moneda de mierda, el POS de 190 GRAV, paso a solo 95 GRAV..... LADRONES
rest of 95 goes to the masternodes , you have to stake your coins more than 24 hours in order to get full block reward.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
I have created a masternode. I have a conf file according to the "Get Config" in "My Gravitator Nodes" with port=9999 in conf-file.
I got an error message when trying to start the masternode. By unlocking the wallet for staking I could start the masternode. Then you should lock the wallet for staking again so that the wallet doesn't stake with the coins.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11209413
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11209496
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11209674

Now the wallet shows that my masternode is active (active shows 1) and there is a field with active seconds. In the "My Gravitator Nodes" there isn't showing anything in the status field but it probably shouldn't show anything.

So this is correct? Unlock wallet for staking and start masternode. The lock wallet for staking.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Me robaron, es una moneda de mierda, el POS de 190 GRAV, paso a solo 95 GRAV..... LADRONES
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 292
Thanks for the dump suckers!!!

Staking works excellent..

Especially when there is almost no competition!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How much coin are you staking?

i have received 5 blocks of 190 POS

Don't Trust Words
Activity: 378
what the total amount of GRAV ?
thanks
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Hey gravitondev,

With my masternode, I notice that I only seem to get transactions on it when I unlock my wallet, but when I unlock my wallet my coins eventually stake and the masternode shuts off. I see my masternode in the list of Gravitators but it constantly says active 00m:00s.

I don't think I've gotten any masternode payments while my wallet is in "Locked Status"

Do you have any idea why this might be happening?
You only need to unlock the wallet to start the remote masternode.  You need to turn off staking on the cold wallet by either putting staking=0 in the .conf file, or leaving the wallet locked and do not unlock for staking.

Thank you.. You should add that line to the config file that is made within the windows wallet Smiley

Hopefully this fixes my issues.
Don't Trust Words
Thanks for the dump suckers!!!

Staking works excellent..

Especially when there is almost no competition!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 32
Fakin dumper & fuder!! Gogo to the moon #grav
Activity: 39
Only a dev can do it, to call neo or trinity lol
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Hey gravitondev,

With my masternode, I notice that I only seem to get transactions on it when I unlock my wallet, but when I unlock my wallet my coins eventually stake and the masternode shuts off. I see my masternode in the list of Gravitators but it constantly says active 00m:00s.

I don't think I've gotten any masternode payments while my wallet is in "Locked Status"

Hey man. Have you looked at your .conf file? It should be

Code:
stake=0
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
First of all, I didn't see anyone asking for my wallet.dat file to confirm if I ever had coins and how much - and for how long my wallet was up and running.

And I am being clear:
    I didn't said the wallet was not working
    I didn't said the wallet was not staking
    I didn't said that there are errors in code or whatever
    I didn't said that something is broken and must be fixed
    I didn't said that I can't send or receive coins

Exactly the opposite, I said clearly that the wallet was working, staking, sending and receiving coins flawlessly but for four frigging days it didn't gave me a single coin staked, when it should.

A lot of bad luck? maybe, but I don't fucking care anymore, there is no reason to flame me for this

Now, if you think that by having this attitude and by accusing someone that states clearly that this is not working for him you support a coin.... well, there are no words to describe how stupid you are.

No dev can fix what is working and no dev can make a wallet get a reward after four days when it didn't
Capish?

I'm out guys, good luck with your perfect coin

How many coins did you have and what was your network weight?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey gravitondev,

You only need to unlock the wallet to start the remote masternode.  You need to turn off staking on the cold wallet by either putting staking=0 in the .conf file, or leaving the wallet locked and do not unlock for staking.
Pages:
Jump to: