Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Gravity Project | Decentralized market platform - page 2. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Has this coin got anything to do with https://www.gravitycash.com/ ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
What happened to the wallet.  It was online then took off in one minute?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Im just waiting dunno what i can do more
Activity: 258
Looks like the website (gravitycoin.tech) disappeared, a complete scam after all. Just another miserable attempt at pumping $SYNX.

just as a side Note, the Website is still there, although there is no Content added beside the Whitepaper or Counter (which is at Zero)

Doesn't make it any less of a scam. LOL.

Hey, why not just wait around and be pleasantly surprised?

Don't be a negative nancy. Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Looks like the website (gravitycoin.tech) disappeared, a complete scam after all. Just another miserable attempt at pumping $SYNX.

just as a side Note, the Website is still there, although there is no Content added beside the Whitepaper or Counter (which is at Zero)

Doesn't make it any less of a scam. LOL.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

Activity: 50
Count me in!
Activity: 1
In the Synx Thread there is some Update, looks like things will take place in December. Lets wait and see. Could be a nice Christmas Gift Tongue

Heck yeah. Hard to not get excited for a fork, especially when it means free coin. Wink

Just hope this project is fully realized and it'll be a hell of a nice gift in the long-term.
legendary
In the Synx Thread there is some Update, looks like things will take place in December. Lets wait and see. Could be a nice Christmas Gift Tongue
Activity: 18
This link looks dead,The team need to talk to us how is being built Grav.
Activity: 25
Woops, did I just lose my money in this SYNX/GRAV projecT?  Undecided
Activity: 59
Is the wallet for gravity available yet?  So you can get 1000 gravity for every 5000 synx?

I don't think at this point you can expect shit. The GRAV "dev" team was responding to this thread instantaneously when the news was initially released. People are hoping for "free" money, but I feel it was just an attempt to pump SYNX. It is still unclear as to who is on which team, where the disconnect with the SYNX project is, and what the roadmaps for both coins are. If the GRAV team has access to the SYNX team and both teams are collaborating, then why is it so hard to share the relevant details in both ANN threads? It is really not that hard to make a post about it. I hope I'm wrong, but looks like the writing is on the wall.

For those looking for free money, just know that you will also be giving up your private keys for the swap. The teams (assuming there are actually two separate teams) need to get their act together and also ensure that they share the actual wallet code on github if they want people to trust them with the private keys.
Is the wallet for gravity available yet?  So you can get 1000 gravity for every 5000 synx?
Activity: 52
I really think we need more info from the devs about what's going on with SYNX and GRAV. Drop a few lines here, please. I'd appreciate.
Sad but it looks like no gravy for us. Might have just been a scam to rally the prices of SYNX and then dump.

I don't really think that to be the case. The devs working on SYNX now did more in a few weeks than was done to SYNX in two years now, so if they are working on Gravity, even if it's on the back burner, I think it's probably for good reason/necessity.

If it does eventually come out, can't complain about free money, can you? Wink
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Sad but it looks like no gravy for us. Might have just been a scam to rally the prices of SYNX and then dump.
is the gravy wallet available to download yet?  I need gravy for my turkey
legendary
Any Word from Dev what will happen in Regards to Gravity Coin? The Website still shows the Count Down.
Activity: 6

Hello,

how do I know if I get gravity? when the countdown disagrees? in penny I sent the coin 5.11 09:24
thanks for the reply

Just check that your transaction id is in block less than 957719 , if so you will get the gravity coins , if not you will not,

you can check your transaction block in http://explorer.syndicateltd.net
Pages:
Jump to: