Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Gravity Project | Decentralized market platform - page 5. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
Why are you guys forking BROKEN old code . . . . Huh LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Shocked
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Oh common, if anyone can't see this is a blatant scam then I don't feel sorry for them and I won't refund their SYNX.  The real question should be, if real qualified developers were working on SYNX then why couldn't they fix those easy fixes and continue on?  Why go to the extreme of creating a brand new coin off of synx, why not just fork it off dash or another similar coin?  Answer = they just want to rewrite the specs of the SYNX code so that the investors lose out on the rewards and the new whales that own this coin will win huge.  So scamy, should change the launch date to Halloween. And the graphics of this! If they can't pay to at least hire an intern graphic designer, then they got problems.  My prediction, SYNX will still do just fine and even better after this attempting a "take-over" and the real loosers will be the noobs that bought into this hype in telegram and the severe whale price manipulation.
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Activity: 45
5:1 is an awful swap ratio then still needing 5k to run the node is ridiculous as well. Wouldn't mind so much if the POS/MN system was still 50/50 but this is lame.

I disagree, I think it will support the price.
Activity: 5
WTF, 5:1 is too much for some of us who already had 5k SYNX. You're now asking us to buy 5 times more before showing any progress?!?! Please reconsider.

I think you don't understand.. you'll receive free GRAV based on your synx amount. You will have both coins if you keep synx in the wallet.

Oh, so this is unclear. SYNX will continue to coexist after the swap? If so, please make it clearer in your original post. I think a couple of people after my post had the same question. Sorry for sounding frustrated (it was because I thought it was a literal 5:1 swap and SYNX balance would CONVERT to GRAV).

Done!
Activity: 59
WTF, 5:1 is too much for some of us who already had 5k SYNX. You're now asking us to buy 5 times more before showing any progress?!?! Please reconsider.

I think you don't understand.. you'll receive free GRAV based on your synx amount. You will have both coins if you keep synx in the wallet.

Oh, so this is unclear. SYNX will continue to coexist after the swap? If so, please make it clearer in your original post. I think a couple of people after my post had the same question. Sorry for sounding frustrated (it was because I thought it was a literal 5:1 swap and SYNX balance would CONVERT to GRAV).

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
what will happen to SYNX? Will it become a useless coin?
Is Bittrex doing the SWAP for the exchange holders or do we have to get it out of exchanges?
Activity: 59
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Really like the idea of the project, with it i hope it will be helpful for everyone own / holding the coins in the future.
Activity: 51
Looks promising  Smiley
Activity: 56
Right so here a few questions.

Price per grav? $1?
GRAVITY PROJECT

DECENTRALIZED MARKET PLATFORM FOR COMMUNITY DRIVEN PROJECTS

To create what we have promised on the SYNX Roadmap and not only, it’s necessary that we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform, as the current Syndicate code is not allowing us to build without any limitation.

WorkX, Radix and the new wallet with integrated governance Platform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.

We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot.

Specifications:

Block time: 1 minute
Block reward: 1
POS Block Reward: 30%
Masternode Reward: 70%
Masternode Collateral: 5000 GRAV for servicenodes
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block
Total max supply: 13M GRAV

How will it work?

1.At block 957719 all addresses will be eligible to collect GRAV (the currency of Gravity) upon release.
2.They will be paid out at a 5:1 Ratio (5 SYNX / 1 GRAV)

Countdown to snapshot is available on our website: http://www.gravitycoin.tech

How to take part?

We are in discussions with exchanges to support the snapshot, but to be 100% sure you will receive the new currency, we suggest keeping SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins must be in your address when the block occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.

Step-by-step

1. In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2. Send all your coins to that address
3. Extract Private Key:
- Click Help, Debug Window, then click the console tab. In the box at the bottom type dumpprivkey (the address with all your coins)
4. Save the resulting key to a safe location

Done!

To collect your GRAV when the client is available:
- Click help, debug window, then type in the box at the bottom: importprivkey

Christian Grey, Andrew Racott & Luka Vilar will keep working on SYNX.
A new coin was needed for the GRAV projects. Teams will continue to help each other.
Pages:
Jump to: