Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Gravity Project | Decentralized market platform - page 3. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

First there need to be a Wallet and a working Blockchain...

No, there doesn't at all. I asked if there had been an indication, the devs could have said something like
'we plan to apply to coinexchange or cryptopia first'.
Activity: 48
so if you send to bittrex now u will get  grav when?
is there a wallet?
time limit?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Has there been any indication of which exchange Grav will trade on first?

First there need to be a Wallet and a working Blockchain...
Activity: 60
Has there been any indication of which exchange Grav will trade on first?
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
To be fair the ratio should be 1:1 in my opinion unless there is substantial arguments and solid reasons to do a 5:1 swap ratio. Are there?

It is not a swap Smiley You keep your SYNX as well GRAV at 5:1 ratio. So no brainer in my book.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
To be fair the ratio should be 1:1 in my opinion unless there is substantial arguments and solid reasons to do a 5:1 swap ratio. Are there?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
coin is as promising as synx, i want to say big thanks to the devs! and hope everthing done as promised Smiley
to all impatient people, keep your negative energy to yourself. here is someone doin work and you will get something. think of yourself, snapshot is only hours away. things take time. devs need time to test. what would you do?  i get pissed off when i read some posts how you writing to developers. this is no commercial thing, speed of development is slower then shit iPhone and those stuff, dont forget this. if you are impatient stay out or buy every week new phone with little improvement but be respectful to devs!
Activity: 4

Hello,

how do I know if I get gravity? when the countdown disagrees? in penny I sent the coin 5.11 09:24
thanks for the reply
Activity: 258
Any updates from the Dev team? I got some SYNX and hoping to get some GRAV.

Achin' for my GRAV as well!

Hope this doesn't end up being another Helium... We've been waiting about a month now for our snapshot coins from Spreadcoin... A post from the devs would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 838
Any updates from the Dev team? I got some SYNX and hoping to get some GRAV.
Activity: 14
where o where is the  crav  wallet Huh?
Activity: 518
the moon
where i can find gravity wallet?
Activity: 46
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 219
Yeah... we have passed supposed block. Where is the new wallet?
Activity: 12
 SYNX snapshot has completed.I think his count down clock is wrong
Activity: 161
Merit: 11

hi how to save a private key, I followed the instructions and the address with all the coins I put into the console and confirmed and the pearl wrote

Method not found (code -32601)

What am I doing wrong?

THX

Did you use the < > mentioned in the post ? If so, leave those out. Use the addresss and the dumpprivkey command only. I also needed to unlock my wallet (not just for staking) before it would dump the private key.
Activity: 518
the moon
where i will be able to buy grav coin??
Activity: 852
Block 957719 in less than an hour. Are we going to get our gravy pouch today?
Activity: 4

hi how to save a private key, I followed the instructions and the address with all the coins I put into the console and confirmed and the pearl wrote

Method not found (code -32601)

What am I doing wrong?

THX
Activity: 56
Really like the idea of the project, with it i hope it will be helpful for everyone own / holding the coins in the future.

Thank nice project ... kindly solve synx mac wallet problem alway i am getting this error on open  "Syndicate-Qt quit unexpectedly." Please resolve this issue. and synx price will dump on this fork ?

I like it, i will invert in your project and success!

Thanks Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: