Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 11. (Read 29903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Hi dev, we have listed GRID (GridBit ) Coin in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for GRID Coin http://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/30 . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.

Welcome, it's nice to see a Chinese exchange add us Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i feel stupid for not getting this but why on earth do people collect a coin for 5 days .. and then decide to sell it as fast as possible.

at least ATTEMPT to support the coin for a full month it will improve everyone earning , every new coin has a chance to be a scam coin however with this attitude we are ruining good coins and hurting our chances of good revenue in the process.

miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware. Coin developers should get rid of POW completely and distribute coins through ICO or some kind of cool giveaways.

If that's the case the the DEV's get the seigniorage, not the miners.

why would you want to feed miners who do nothing for the coin? dev is the one who's developing the coin and if we feed the dev thers at least a chance tha coin will some day become useful.

How do you want to feed the developers?

If you follow his logic, the i'd bet he's happy letting these banking families like the Rothschilds or Roccafella's print our 'PRIVATE' money out of fresh air too. Grin

my logic is simple - instead of giving money to miners (who will spend it to pay electricity bills and do nothing good for the coin) rather invest money to the ICO and fund the development process. Any development must be funded. There is no way any good C++ engineer will work for free. How do you think its going to work? Do you people hope that some awesome developer will have nothing better to do then work for free in order to make you bastards rich?

Now you are showing your true color. Please, go launch ICO coins, who has stopped you?

I am not a developer, but I do invest in ICO.

Could somebody explain how do miners help POS coins now? How does buying hash on nicehash helps the coin? Wouldn't it be logical to give the money to the dev instead and fund coin development?

You cry when dev runs off with the money, but why don't you cry when you pay for nicehash since the result is excactly the same as if dev would run off with the coins? Money that you pay for the nicehash are gone to pay electricity bills. How can it possibly help the coin?
your on the wrong thread
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i feel stupid for not getting this but why on earth do people collect a coin for 5 days .. and then decide to sell it as fast as possible.

at least ATTEMPT to support the coin for a full month it will improve everyone earning , every new coin has a chance to be a scam coin however with this attitude we are ruining good coins and hurting our chances of good revenue in the process.

miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware. Coin developers should get rid of POW completely and distribute coins through ICO or some kind of cool giveaways.

why would you want to feed miners who do nothing for the coin? dev is the one who's developing the coin and if we feed the dev thers at least a chance tha coin will some day become useful.

If you follow his logic, the i'd bet he's happy letting these banking families like the Rothschilds or Roccafella's print our 'PRIVATE' money out of fresh air too. Grin

my logic is simple - instead of giving money to miners (who will spend it to pay electricity bills and do nothing good for the coin) rather invest money to the ICO and fund the development process. Any development must be funded. There is no way any good C++ engineer will work for free. How do you think its going to work? Do you people hope that some awesome developer will have nothing better to do then work for free in order to make you bastards rich?

Now you are showing your true color. Please, go launch ICO coins, who has stopped you?

I am not a developer, but I do invest in ICO.

Could somebody explain how do miners help POS coins now? How does buying hash on nicehash helps the coin? Wouldn't it be logical to give the money to the dev instead and fund coin development?

You cry when dev runs off with the money, but why don't you cry when you pay for nicehash since the result is excactly the same as if dev would run off with the coins? Money that you pay for the nicehash are gone to pay electricity bills. How can it possibly help the coin?
legendary

+1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary

Just rent some hash like the rest of us.

[/quote
Most people here are miners are you in the wrong forum?

If you do give the seigniorage to the dev's then I grantee we'll all get scammed a lot more.

Weather you like the mining process or not the miners make the network.

we don't need miners since all new coin now has POS

miners do not care about they coin they mine, they care only to dump it as soon as the coin gets listed on an exchange
legendary

legendary

If you do give the seigniorage to the dev's then I grantee we'll all get scammed a lot more.

Weather you like the mining process or not the miners make the network.

err maybe you should trade or invest in fiat uh
legendary

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware.

yes, how dare they want to pay their massive electricity bills and get a ROI on their expensive hardware! damn selfish miners!

Activity: 868
Selling GRID - Pm me with your price and amount (and conditions for trade if required)

Pending deal: 5000 GRID at price of 7500 satoshi
Remaining for sale: 8778

way over price
legendary
The dev is due to do PoD, watch the hash rate go crazy when he does Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: