Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 15. (Read 29903 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Can you release the source code for the Grid Storage piece of the software?

So far based on GitHub I just see source for a new X13 Coin.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
I highly encourage the dev to release source for this part and NOT release any binaries or updates that expose this functionality before source code is opened.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Am I missing something?

Thanks

He doesnt have that....it does not exist..
Activity: 101

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I want to buy GridBits. Pm me offer plz.

thanks for the trade

anyone else interested in grid coins? (currently mining)

Wallet looks nice and network strength is good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Seems like this would be pretty easy to execute a Sybil attack:
Every time user successfully receive data from your greed station you earn 1 trust. If within 15 days your wallet will not earn at least 1 trust you will be opted to force sync to test integrity of your storage file contents. If it passes that you earn 1 trust point and continue working. If, however your storage integrity will fail your wallet will not be able to participate in storage sharing. Staying offline for too long will freeze your trust rating. Every several month of positive trust will be rewarded by incriminating your trust coefficient making you eligable to offer your storage to those willing to pay for extra safety.

Can you please provide valid attack scenario, so I can update this algo?
I can give you early accesses the Storj whitepaper that describes 5 attack vectors. Which algo are you referring to? I don't see any documentation on this at all.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Stats @ Suprnova Frontend currently has an issue and takes a bit longer to load, fixing it as we speak, as long as you dont hammer the pool stats, you're fine, sorry for the inconvenience
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Every time user successfully receive data from your greed station you earn 1 trust. If within 15 days your wallet will not earn at least 1 trust you will be opted to force sync to test integrity of your storage file contents. If it passes that you earn 1 trust point and continue working. If, however your storage integrity will fail your wallet will not be able to participate in storage sharing. Staying offline for too long will freeze your trust rating. Every several month of positive trust will be rewarded by incriminating your trust coefficient making you eligable to offer your storage to those willing to pay for extra safety.

Can you please provide valid attack scenario, so I can update this algo?
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
PEOPLE WATCH OUT THERE IS A HIDDEN PREMINE IN BLOCK 98!!!!

Beside block 1: 5000 grid also block 98 seems to be giving out 5000 grid
GXp4BvSvVxPr3iA7GkxfSabQB8KNNNbN2v       4799.9999 GRID This address also got 5000 GRID in block 1 so has 9799.9999 GRID
GdaCUr4VvK2okPLGJLtnxEbFEE6pMwm6UB       200 GRID

http://icblocks.com/block/00000000011017db35fcdd9ce95b1f0dc77200eb51f17dcc56f7a83d9d4fa7eb

Maybe there are more blocks with hidden premine after this. This is a scam!!!!

Premine is not 0.2% but at least 0.4%

What you say on that dev?

I say I would be pretty stupid to do that since there is no way to ensure I (or anybody else in particular) will mine this "hidden" block.

Wow you were so lucky it still got in your premine address!!!!
Of course it is not hidden after it is mined and written in the blockexplorer. It is hidden in that you did not tell us about this and were thinking we would not notice until you had dumped the coins.
GXp4BvSvVxPr3iA7GkxfSabQB8KNNNbN2v
GreedCoin after all...

Ahm... what you see in block 98 is me sending 200 coins for block explorer to the guy who uploaded it. You see 5001 coins there since if you have any Idea how coins works you always sending all your coins to the recipient and get change back from him. Thats why you see in transaction 5001 (5000 - my exchange with BE dev and 1 mined). I`m sure anyone here with decent understanding can vouch for my words.

mmm guess you could be right, my mistake. I am not used to this kind of transactions in the first 100 blocks and guess I need some sleep.
Problem is, DEVs really need to be more clear about everything, people are getting paranoia with them for a reason... Answer of the Dev on my accusation also was not very clear.
I will delete my scamclaim.

GXp4BvSvVxPr3iA7GkxfSabQB8KNNNbN2v       4799.9999 GRID This address also got 5000 GRID in block 1 so has 9799.9999 GRID

http://icblocks.com/block/00000000011017db35fcdd9ce95b1f0dc77200eb51f17dcc56f7a83d9d4fa7eb

I say I would be pretty stupid to do that since there is no way to ensure I (or anybody else in particular) will mine this "hidden" block.

Of course it is not hidden after it is mined and written in the blockexplorer. It is hidden in that you did not tell us about this and were thinking we would not notice until you had dumped the coins.
GreedCoin after all...

Ahm... what you see in block 98 is me sending 200 coins for block explorer to the guy who uploaded it. You see 5001 coins there since if you have any Idea how coins works you always sending all your coins to the recipient and get change back from him. Thats why you see in transaction 5001 (5000 - my exchange with BE dev and 1 mined). I`m sure anyone here with decent understanding can vouch for my words.
Activity: 7

GreedCoin after all...

Its called "change" from the 5000 input address. He sent me 200 GRID for block explorer bounty and got back 4799 GRID as change. This is normal.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Supernova pool being a pain in the fcking ass. For me at least, hasn't loaded in a while.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Activity: 152
This project isn't anywhere near Storj and we have no idea who these people are.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Ocminer is there any problem with your pool?
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
So meenwhile I dont see any menu with storage space sharing in the wallet Huh

this feature is still being tested. I will soon announce alpha test that will require an invite to participate

Do I dare ask how a new account already has -6 trust???
And then launches a coin
Because dev wanted to access your hard drive without any proof of this not being a scam.

I'm happy someone's trying to put pressure on devs to be transparent. I like to see your suggestions on this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suggestions-to-prevent-scammers-launch-new-shitcoins-726610
Activity: 87
So meenwhile I dont see any menu with storage space sharing in the wallet Huh

this feature is still being tested. I will soon announce alpha test that will require an invite to participate

wait so what this really is...is a scypt coin...with none of the functions that you described...We cannot sell space...or buy space on a grid yet?

You don`t want to see what bugs we have in alpha testnet atm Wink  Or if you really want - I can add you to the invite list. Will start sending the invites in 2-3 days.

I think many of us would like to see these test bugs...as if it is true you have done something that many projects that have been in devleopment for a long time are working on finish...and you came out of nowhere....
Activity: 54

I guess it was discussed a 100 times before. Max_money is the total amount of money during POW+POS. This means it is achievable in 10 years or so. The only amount that matters is the amount of coins generated during POW. Dev did clearly state that this amount will be 2500000 coins

So, plz tell me that : What "Max_money" that mean?
Thanks!
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
A newbie account for dev looks suspicious. Don't you think so?

no more suspicious then 99% of other devs who register a new account.
Certainly 99% is not correct. But, can you tell me how much percent of them are scams and how many of devs with original usernames are committed ones?

I don't know the percentage, but I would say a majority of coins have dev accounts specifically created for them, whether they are legitimate or not. Most of these devs have separate regular accounts as well, they create specific dev accounts either for convenience or to protect their identity in case something goes wrong or to cover up a scam.

-for convenience? Can you tell me what that convenience is?
-to protect their identity in case something goes wrong? If they don't have trust to their own coin, why would they expect others to trust them?
-to cover up a scam? That's why I'm insisting to use their original usernames.
Pages:
Jump to: