Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 14. (Read 29903 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I really like your commanding tone. Source will be posted same time with the public release. Both binaries and source will be posted simultaneously that`s how it will be.
Now fly, fly batman there are plenty of other who suffering and in need of savior.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seem good coin, waiting for exchange

i also like it - indeed what we need now is beeing added to an exchange
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Seem good coin, waiting for exchange
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I am mining this coin since launch but I am not going to install the wallet before the code is checked.

use sandbox, or VM, or a shitcoin rig without nothing
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
suprnova why is your homepage so slow with loading when for example i click pool stats, takes minutes to load

There is a Problem with stats on this Server, everything else is fine. I have got it on my list already and will fix it soon.

where i can turn off that "ding" sound, drive me crazy !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
I am mining this coin since launch but I am not going to install the wallet before the code is checked.

yeah, better wait, safety first
Selling Grid Coins at 15k satoshi each - pm me if interested
wallet with password protect, and also some secret hashrate mining this coin, so fishy !

the hashrate isnt all that high so just dont risk much Smiley

P.S. XCloudCoin was also very fishy and stll it took up to a 5x price increase

here you dont have an IPO or ICO, so you only invest some miningpower which looks less fishy to me than ICOs/IPOs
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
wallet with password protect, and also some secret hashrate mining this coin, so fishy !

checked it at virustotal.com - looks good to me
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
suprnova why is your homepage so slow with loading when for example i click pool stats, takes minutes to load

There is a Problem with stats on this Server, everything else is fine. I have got it on my list already and will fix it soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

I'm happy someone's trying to put pressure on devs to be transparent. I like to see your suggestions on this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suggestions-to-prevent-scammers-launch-new-shitcoins-726610

This forum needs to just pre-approve all new ANN's, but that's quite a bit more work on their part. Bitcointalk forum is starting to have too many launches with viruses (could throw out some names, but will not), not being seen till it's too late & the victims are affected. Then after they're caught, the ANN is deleted by MOD's & forgot about. This needs to be prevented sooner somehow, the victims don't forget the malware affected months or years down the road. Here's a great saying that shows well reading the forum, "This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi

P.S. We need much more pressure from the bitcointalk MOD's, keeping the forum users safe should be #1 thing (not just BTC). The Bitcoin side of the forum is full of them, Altcoin section needs to be watched over & help the new cryptocurrency users joining everyday. There are too many getting affected by altcoin viruses, BTC is the main crypto & has all of the MOD's attention. Hope to see them start helping more, keeping viruses away from new users & helping them see cryptocurrency is a good technology! Just my 2 Satoshi's!

We need to get modes' attention, and if they don't take any action we can create another forum which have devs who care about altcoins. You are right about the virus situation. I added that to the Problems List here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suggestions-to-prevent-scammers-launch-new-shitcoins-726610
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can you release the source code for the Grid Storage piece of the software?

So far based on GitHub I just see source for a new X13 Coin.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
I highly encourage the dev to release source for this part and NOT release any binaries or updates that expose this functionality before source code is opened.

Yeah "encourage"
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Can you release the source code for the Grid Storage piece of the software?

So far based on GitHub I just see source for a new X13 Coin.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

He doesnt have that....it does not exist..

Thanks for the confirm. Please open source or demo that piece via video, or show in the code of your coin how that will interface with a grid-storage.

Are the tokens like 1-1 exchangeable for space, and how will I actually upload content to the grid, is their a gui, not just for PoS drive mining. I've followed storj, they have developed GUI etc, I think there needs to be more work done here.

Best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: