Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 8. (Read 29903 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hashrate is roughly at 15 gh/s ^^ (xhash has 8.8 and the find a bit more than 50%)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Quick mining frame, no PoD, the dev shows no technical knowledge, postponed beta, the dev always says "later", etc. Be careful, it may be one of those anoncoins-like scam.

Yeah we need that proof of developer, the dev ain't delivered diddly squat yet.

Dev how is PoD coming along, you said you were on the case two days ago, you ain't even posted since.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Quick mining frame, no PoD, the dev shows no technical knowledge, postponed beta, the dev always says "later", etc. Be careful, it may be one of those anoncoins-like scam.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Seriously who sold at 800 sat?

and now the pump,..

5k would be the reasonable price,..

those dumping at 800 sats  Tongue to you

Means nothing has been delivered yet, I would have to agreed around the 5K mark.

This coin has tremendous potential.If it's execution is done well then sky is the limit.
legendary

and now the pump,..

Means nothing has been delivered yet, I would have to agreed around the 5K mark.
Activity: 32

and now the pump,..

legendary
Activity: 151
Activity: 151
2000 lol what you got free electric?
legendary
Who ever is selling at 2300 sat, raise your price this coin only has 2.5 million.
legendary
hello a stupid question maybe Tongue but on other coins i mined i could see the rich list with the top wallets i checked the blockchain and didn't see that option there am i missing something or is this like a feature someone has yet to implement ?

why does it matter to me you might ask , well it helps me decide if i wanna invest more money if i see more people with big wallets and not just one big wallet that belongs to an exchange / dev .

thanks in advance .

I'd like to use a the rich list is too ,it would be nice to be able to see what distribution this coin has, also I'd like to know where I am Grin
Activity: 126
hope it is not  another hertzcoin....

That's why we need PoD before it get listed in any exchange.

Dev told that within 24 hours he will submit all the docs for PoD.

Dev ! Please tell us the status of PoD.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
hope it is not  another hertzcoin....
Activity: 22
hello a stupid question maybe Tongue but on other coins i mined i could see the rich list with the top wallets i checked the blockchain and didn't see that option there am i missing something or is this like a feature someone has yet to implement ?

why does it matter to me you might ask , well it helps me decide if i wanna invest more money if i see more people with big wallets and not just one big wallet that belongs to an exchange / dev .

thanks in advance .

legendary
Dev, we need to exchange!
Why do you want to dump?!
Maybe, this can be a very interesting concurrence to storj...

Yeah this could give storj a run for it's money, we'll have to wait for the beta to see if it's any good.

Only about 500 blocks left, we can start staking then.
We'll see. Smiley

I hope so Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Yeah this could give storj a run for it's money, we'll have to wait for the beta to see if it's any good.

We'll see. Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: