Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 2. (Read 29903 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 260
no, DEV at c-cex hyping his coin , he want get listed on bittrex and pump to 10K+, then dump instamine, just like HAL did
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I really hope the Dev get's Cancer!

if you don't mind me asking do you own or reented for it?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I really hope the Dev get's Cancer!
Activity: 392
I bought 50k at 1100 a few days ago. Maybe it was the dev who dumped into my orders? Either way wtf is the point of selling now. I have a few more orders under 100sats, why not lol. I was 90% sure this thing was a scam when I bought. And the only reason I bought was the risk to reward was too good. If this thing is legit its worth a lot more than 10k thats for sure. And even though now Im 98% its a scam, Im still holding and buying under 100 sats. That 2% is worth the reward.
Not the dev.Selling around 1k sat at least fill the electricity cost.I have dump half of mine at that price.I think those lucky guy with free electricity would dump much lower if the dev bail for more than one day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
 I bought 50k at 1100 a few days ago. Maybe it was the dev who dumped into my orders? Either way wtf is the point of selling now. I have a few more orders under 100sats, why not lol. I was 90% sure this thing was a scam when I bought. And the only reason I bought was the risk to reward was too good. If this thing is legit its worth a lot more than 10k thats for sure. And even though now Im 98% its a scam, Im still holding and buying under 100 sats. That 2% is worth the reward.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
i don't mind the few bucks i lost for mining this coin

i don't get it ... what kind of benefit for the dev? selling his premine at the best price? ridiculous ....

And why go through the hassle of creating those graphics in the op.. That's gotta be one shitty hourly wage if you ask me.

I'll hold on to what I've mined..

yeah me 2.
why not holding one more of this useless coins *shrug*  Tongue
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Game Over  Cool

well it was a shit coin since launch, there was a warning also...
legendary
I see two scenarios for what happened.

A: It was a scam and the Dev had no intention of doing PoD, so he ran away like a little girl.

B: His coding partner bailed on the project, leaving him in the dark, again leaving him run away like a little girl.

Anyone want to buy 126K grid, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
i don't mind the few bucks i lost for mining this coin

i don't get it ... what kind of benefit for the dev? selling his premine at the best price? ridiculous ....
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Game Over  Cool

Lol if u click on the link below my signature.. u will earn more bitcoins i think then with this coin -.-
U just need to registrate, and that's it, everyday u get ur coins like bitcoin,doge and more.. U get more i guess then put ur time in mining death coins ( and it save electricity )..

I hate this upcomming coins like parasits.. The op looks good, but when i go to the last page its all sh1t.
Why the hell waste time on make an OP and more and after that just leave.. To much overtime in life?..
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i really hope it doesnt end this way it was  a solid idea ..

Dev have heart to say its over if you cant make it happen ... you dont seem like a scammer there was no real profit in this coin to be had in the short time it was on C-CEX
legendary
Dev,

Is this coin dead now?

I'm afraid so.

Shame, as I managed to mine 5% of this coin, Dev go fuck your self.
Activity: 405
DEV it's the 26th, time for a release? You logged in yesterday, so obv you're still around. You might want to say a word or two.

Agreed, it's time to produce something.
Unfortunately,dev has bailed.

Name:   GridBit
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   August 16, 2014, 05:26:43 AM
Last Active:   August 24, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
legendary
DEV it's the 26th, time for a release? You logged in yesterday, so obv you're still around. You might want to say a word or two.

Agreed, it's time to produce something.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
This is absolutely hilarious. People are still talking on this thread. Didn't you see the linkedin posting LMAO
Activity: 365
?
Pages:
Jump to: