Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 5. (Read 29903 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Dev is here Wink Sorry guy - I`m working alone on the project - just dont have enough hands to do everything.

nice lol. Can you give some development updates before you leave again? Is the preliminary wallet release still scheduled on the 26th? Thanks.

Yes it is.

Ok cool. Earlier in the tread you also mentioned you would send in your application and do POD...is there any reason why you havn't? And a page back, I asked a few questions...was wondering if you could answer them. One was about POD, and the other question was ..will we see a road map of other features after the cloud wallet is released? Also can you post any screen shots prior to the release on the 26th so people dont panic again? Thanks

just give it a rest , the guy says he's working on it, i rather he justy comes out with it instead of promises.

I'll let the dev answer the questions, thanks. There was no need him to ingore the questions either. Theyre legit questions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Dev is here Wink Sorry guy - I`m working alone on the project - just dont have enough hands to do everything.

nice lol. Can you give some development updates before you leave again? Is the preliminary wallet release still scheduled on the 26th? Thanks.

Yes it is.

Ok cool. Earlier in the tread you also mentioned you would send in your application and do POD...is there any reason why you havn't? And a page back, I asked a few questions...was wondering if you could answer them. One was about POD, and the other question was ..will we see a road map of other features after the cloud wallet is released? Also can you post any screen shots prior to the release on the 26th so people dont panic again? Thanks

just give it a rest , the guy says he's working on it, i rather he justy comes out with it instead of promises.

Yes it is.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes it is.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
see what one or 2 speculative comments does to a coin, which one is moron saying he dumped 50k ,50k at 1000 satoshis is 0.5 btc , i doubt that he waited days since launch to finaly make 0.5btc.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I don't get it? It's not like the Dev has actually scammed any bitcoin?

He's just made us waste waste our money oh hash.

maybe he saw that there is no interest and left the coin alone, many devs do this, they want fast high volume, high price ecc..

nope. Coin has generated lot of interest but it's only the dev who was not active since beginning.May be due to PoD request or unable to deliver what was promised are the reasons.

lot of interest is relative, maybe for his isn't a lot, he expected more, there is no other reason for dev

Maybe, just maybe, he's keeping quiet to scoop up lots of cheap coins?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

maybe he saw that there is no interest and left the coin alone, many devs do this, they want fast high volume, high price ecc..

nope. Coin has generated lot of interest but it's only the dev who was not active since beginning.May be due to PoD request or unable to deliver what was promised are the reasons.

lot of interest is relative, maybe for his isn't a lot, he expected more, there is no other reason for dev
legendary
Maybe bitcoin talk should do A PoD before someone can launch a coin?

That would cut the number of scams by 95%
legendary
I'm going to give it one more day before I declare scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

can't u read the charts. he dump 50K in 1 minute

50k was easily minable with some rented rigs - its not clear who dumped it
Activity: 742
Merit: 260

can't u read the charts. he dump 50K in 1 minute
legendary

You know, In the near future, lauch a coin will be very, very difficult. these scam devs will be very regret for what they did, dump a coin for a little money, even that money can not cover one month life spend.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dammit wasted three minutes reading the thread, came down to the last page just to found it's gone.  Sad
legendary
what a dump on c-cex,dev sold his instand mine and run away, like a chicken boy

well there was a warning in this thread, but as usual people don't listen, they deserve it
what a dump on c-cex,dev sold his instand mine and run away, like a chicken boy
Pages:
Jump to: