Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 3. (Read 29903 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
DEV it's the 26th, time for a release? You logged in yesterday, so obv you're still around. You might want to say a word or two.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
im still waiting for all those amazing features i was promised in so many coins Tongue
if this product works well ill be so happy  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'll guess we'll see if the Dev delivers the beta today?

I'll give 50/50 odds.

Let's hope he does. Honestly it doesn't sound scammy to me, just like one person who's doing a shitload of work by himself.

And the typical ADHD crowd completely ruins what could be a good project.

wouldn't that be a gamechanger(someone actually working on a coin for a change Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I'll give 50/50 odds.

Let's hope he does. Honestly it doesn't sound scammy to me, just like one person who's doing a shitload of work by himself.

Maybe your right? I don't think it's a scam either.
Activity: 616

I'll give 50/50 odds.

legendary

I'll give 50/50 odds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Coin is dead? People have been dumping?

Dumping what .. the couple of coins they have been mining?
I think there is another misteeque around this one..
Development disappeared, he gave up the COINS?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io

Dumping what .. the couple of coins they have been mining?
I think there is another misteeque around this one..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
I don't see any 'cloud' tab in my wallet?
cud u post where can i look for it?

It's not been developed yet.

Activity: 279
I don't see any 'cloud' tab in my wallet?
cud u post where can i look for it?
legendary
Come on dev, you gotta be more active then this and have to answer members questions and concerns, especially right before a release. If this is a scam, its not a very well orchestrated one, unless dev was content with making 1-2btc lol..if that even, taking in consideration the cost of mining.

I don't think it's a scam, I just think he's not bothered with this project?

you mean he's not interested in it himself?

Possibly.

Wasn't there supposed to be two dev's, perhaps they had a bust up?
Activity: 448
Come on dev, you gotta be more active then this and have to answer members questions and concerns, especially right before a release. If this is a scam, its not a very well orchestrated one, unless dev was content with making 1-2btc lol..if that even, taking in consideration the cost of mining.

you mean he's not interested in it himself?
legendary

Activity: 386
Activity: 560
legendary
That LinkedIn profile is unavailable now.  

Hmmmmm, not very encouraging.
Activity: 294
THis coin launch wiht huge hashrate like 60G+, Dev instaming his coin from beginning. no way he would do POD, and the decenrtelized stroage, just a PS

dump it before big loss

The price is so low on ccex it's not worth dumping, you wouldn't have a hidden agenda would you? Like trying to get your order filled?

How do you know it was the Dev who had all that hash? Anyway if I had developed something like what's proposed here, I'd mine the shit out of it!

Let's wait until the beta release date to see what happens.

DOUBLE ROFL ROFL
Activity: 729
That LinkedIn profile is unavailable now. 
legendary
THis coin launch wiht huge hashrate like 60G+, Dev instaming his coin from beginning. no way he would do POD, and the decenrtelized stroage, just a PS

dump it before big loss

The price is so low on ccex it's not worth dumping, you wouldn't have a hidden agenda would you? Like trying to get your order filled?

How do you know it was the Dev who had all that hash? Anyway if I had developed something like what's proposed here, I'd mine the shit out of it!

Let's wait until the beta release date to see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: