Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRT] Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience (old thread) - page 12. (Read 36155 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Great concept, we've added a pool for this project:

https://grt.maxminers.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
FYI, the Grantcoin business plan has been updated to version 1.1. Revised sales plan to break up the planned sales into three phases with price consolidation zones in between. See Appendix A in the document.

A complete sales plan spreadsheet including planned sales broken down by various exchanges and currency pairs should be available in the next couple days.
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
Shit shit shit! NEXT PLEASE Grin

Bathrooms down the hall, next thread over. Grin

No, it will stay at 400 until block 100,000 and then will begin halving every 50,000 blocks. We plan to switch to Proof of Stake after 6 months or so. The best time to mine this coin will be the next couple of months.

1 S1 already dedicated for the purpose, i dont know why my guts are telling me to do it  Tongue

Thanks for mining. Sometimes it's good to trust your gut. And also to do your due diligence. In this case, I think the two will lead you to the same conclusion. Smiley
Activity: 485
Shit shit shit! NEXT PLEASE Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

No, it will stay at 400 until block 100,000 and then will begin halving every 50,000 blocks. We plan to switch to Proof of Stake after 6 months or so. The best time to mine this coin will be the next couple of months.

1 S1 already dedicated for the purpose, i dont know why my guts are telling me to do it  Tongue
Attention: Miners start your engines! Grantcoin has passed block 50,000. The block reward is now 6.25 GRT per block. It will double every 1,000 blocks until it reaches 400 GRT per block.

After it reaches 400 GRT per block will it stay at that block reward permanently?

Activity: 86
Attention: Miners start your engines! Grantcoin has passed block 50,000. The block reward is now 6.25 GRT per block. It will double every 1,000 blocks until it reaches 400 GRT per block.

After it reaches 400 GRT per block will it stay at that block reward permanently?
Mining reward 50 GRT per block. Next doubling at block 54,000.
legendary
engines got hooked up to the chain, wondering if you guys are working on the exchange sides ?

Yeah, one exchange has already expressed interest in opening a GRT/BTC market for us. We're also looking into a couple of bigger exchanges. Should have some definitive info within the next few days.

Ripple markets will also be available but might have to be postponed until after May 15, because we found a UI bug in the Ripple Trade order book which could cause confusion for users. We've been in discussions with developers at Ripple Labs and they will try to get this issue fixed as soon as possible so that we can establish our markets on there.

thx for the detailed updates
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
engines got hooked up to the chain, wondering if you guys are working on the exchange sides ?

Yeah, one exchange has already expressed interest in opening a GRT/BTC market for us. We're also looking into a couple of bigger exchanges. Should have some definitive info within the next few days.

Ripple markets will also be available but might have to be postponed until after May 15, because we found a UI bug in the Ripple Trade order book which could cause confusion for users. We've been in discussions with developers at Ripple Labs and they will try to get this issue fixed as soon as possible so that we can establish our markets on there.

good to hear that.

legendary
Mining reward now 25 GRT per block. Next doubling at block 53,000.
Mining reward now at 12.5 GRT per block. Next doubling at block 52,000. Follow the action at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grt/
Could you add https://grt.suprnova.cc to the list of pools ?

Sure, thanks for launching the pool! Added link to opening post. Will share on Twitter and our website.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Could you add https://grt.suprnova.cc to the list of pools ?
Grantcoin Foundation Partners with Rippex to Bring Grantcoin to Brazil

The Grantcoin Foundation is pleased to announce our partnership with Rippex, a Ripple gateway based in Brazil. The Foundation will establish a market on Ripple Trade for users to trade Grantcoin for Brazilian reals using the BRL.Rippex token, which represents the Brazilian currency on the Ripple platform.

Rippex will help the Grantcoin Foundation find organizations and businesses in Brazil whose values align with Grantcoin, and other opportunities to spread the word about Grantcoin in this important emerging market. Brazil is the largest economy in South America and the seventh-largest economy in the world by GDP.

"We're excited to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the premier Ripple gateway in South America," said Eric Stetson, Executive Director of the Grantcoin Foundation. "We look forward to providing a GRT/BRL market with Rippex, and working together to raise awareness about Grantcoin among socially and environmentally conscious people and organizations in Brazil."
what time do the coins release on the 15th?

The time hasn't been decided yet. Keep following this thread for more detailed info and updates as the date approaches.
Pages:
Jump to: