Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 18. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Sigh! Mintpal did it again! Bought some GUE at bittrex at 2.8k because I saw a 6500 buy @3.1k at mintpal. So I immediately sent it to mintpal then I was wondering why it's stuck at 8 out of 10 confirmations. I keep refreshing the page but it's still 8 confirmations while it already has 17 conf.

Then suddenly, someone else dumped at the buy order I was targetting Angry

Then after the buy order is gone, that's when my deposit was credited at mintpal! I'm starting to hate this exchange now  Angry

Shocked   Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Sigh! Mintpal did it again! Bought some GUE at bittrex at 2.8k because I saw a 6500 buy @3.1k at mintpal. So I immediately sent it to mintpal then I was wondering why it's stuck at 8 out of 10 confirmations. I keep refreshing the page but it's still 8 confirmations while it already has 17 conf.

Mintpal updates their confirms something like every 5 minutes. So a couple blocks can happen and you think it is stuck then mintpal updates and sees you have enough and then coins show up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Then suddenly, someone else dumped at the buy order I was targetting Angry

Then after the buy order is gone, that's when my deposit was credited at mintpal! I'm starting to hate this exchange now  Angry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How active is the community for this coin?  The proposed anon protocol seems interesting, but there is never anyone on IRC talking it seems.  Can we get a little more information about how Whispersend works?  The diagram is a little confusing.  These anon node and anon wallet things need to be explained.  Are these peer nodes, or are these some kind of special nodes, a la Darkcoin masternodes?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't like proof of strength. That means big money holders will get a greater percent of return and big wallets that do not move will get closer to controlling the network.

Wrong, all the network staking get the same %

I may have misunderstood.

"Variable (Strength) Interest, compounded, 1-8%" What does this mean then?

If 100% of coins are staking on wallets interest will be 8% (for everybody)

down to 1% if there is no coin in wallets.

So it help securing the network, because it favor people at staking their coin.
Activity: 65
I don't like proof of strength. That means big money holders will get a greater percent of return and big wallets that do not move will get closer to controlling the network.

I may have misunderstood.

"Variable (Strength) Interest, compounded, 1-8%" What does this mean then?
Activity: 126

Pesa was completed in another github and moved to the PesaCoin one. That's how we discovered who was working on it and that's why there aren't many commits.

Activity: 65
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
11:47 7/27/2012 Phase 1 Roadmap Update:
GuerillaRadio: Encrypted messaging with self-destructing mechanism

Preliminary work has begun on GuerillaRadio. 
We are exploring variable private message 'self-destruction' features under the code name: "Leave no Trace".

This is really cool! Whispersend + GuerillaRadio, that is what Guerillas need! Smiley
Activity: 351
Activity: 322
someone said that pesa was colne the gue?
great to see things getting more lively round here. eager to see how far this coin goes.

keep it up

+1
Activity: 31
great to see things getting more lively round here. eager to see how far this coin goes.

keep it up
Activity: 40
Hi All,

I am so glad to see GuerillaCoin getting the much needed attention it has been so sorely needing. I am here to assist/guide along with any questions that you may pose to the developers and/or team in general. I apologize ahead of time for my many nicknames as you will see me post here as Resunta, IRC Channel as "Nuseii", and Reddit..."MrFluffigans". I simply like many nicknames Smiley

If anyone would like to continue testing our beta but is lacking coins to play with please join the IRC for a more interactive discussion and i will ship some coins your way to test the functionality. I am currently in the process of making a laymens document to consolidate the pastie instructions.

Happy mixing and spread the word.

Thank you,

Nuseii(Anthony Rodriguez)
Activity: 70
11:47 7/27/2012 Phase 1 Roadmap Update:
GuerillaRadio: Encrypted messaging with self-destructing mechanism

Preliminary work has begun on GuerillaRadio. 
We are exploring variable private message 'self-destruction' features under the code name: "Leave no Trace".
pump and dump?

Not really, much more price recovery, and now there is volume!  Grin

what's driving the recovery?

Last week 3k-5k with 1.5 BTC volume

Now 3.5k-5k with 30+ BTC volume
wich one your prefer?

GUE is gaining attention right now!

Activity: 140
Activity: 224