Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 20. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've heard that whispersend will be here this week

it is going to be here in 2 days~
20k? or 100k~
lol
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Guys -- Don't miss out on all of the fun. Things are blowing up! I found an old movie clip that reminds me of the situation that we are in. Guerillacoin is all about innovation and taking time to churn out quality features that just simply work.

Many will try and copy us, but there is only one Silverback.

I end my night with a quote from one of my favorite movies -- "Its gonna be biblical".

This kind of sums up what GUE means to me in a sea of scams, instamines, premines, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLDzXWUU4

Get in here silverbacks! Its time for Guerilla Warfare -- Irc.freenode.com #Guerillacoin

Activity: 338
New guerillacoin game http://gue.dogeofwallstreet.com/

Awesome! Now we have something to do with our GUE while the rocket ships fuel Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Nice little price boost, and whispersend news isn't here yet... interresting!
Tomorow could be a good day for GUE, well see...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm sure I read this here earlier, but do I need to unlock my wallet for staking to ensue? Over 1,100 confirmations on my balance, interest is over 5% this morning, but staking shows 0.0. My wallet is locked.
Thanks, I'm a dork.

Yep, in the settings unlock the wallet for staking only. Hover your mouse over the green arrow in the bottom left corner of your wallet and it will tell you when to expect a reward.

Beautiful-thanks!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm sure I read this here earlier, but do I need to unlock my wallet for staking to ensue? Over 1,100 confirmations on my balance, interest is over 5% this morning, but staking shows 0.0. My wallet is locked.
Thanks, I'm a dork.

Yep, in the settings unlock the wallet for staking only. Hover your mouse over the green arrow in the bottom left corner of your wallet and it will tell you when to expect a reward.
Activity: 168
Thanks, I'm a dork.
Activity: 238
step by step, hope we can hear soon about the wispersend  Smiley
Activity: 35
Been getting some nice stakes the last couple of days, still over 5% intrest  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 31
is anything happening here, in reg with development. seems to be very quiet. price reflecting this.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Mine Guerillacoin !

Just a reminder,  Grin

Woo-Hoo! [: Next stop, Whispersend!
Activity: 1050
I've heard that whispersend will be here this week
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Whispersend is around the corner, as well as some special giveaway.

I don't want to sound impatient - I'm not, I'm eager! A second GUE clone was launched today and again wins huge amount of early volume and attention - if the copies can do it, I'm sure GUE can do more!

Copy Paste is easy, implementing innovation is hard. looking forward for the progress on the Coin (and a giveaway never hurt Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: