Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 23. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi all,

We have run in to some reliability issues with the Multipool. So we have decided - for the benefit and safety of the communitys investment - that we will be running with another provider. This will put the launch back slightly, but it will ensure that we are working with the best people available. It has been a difficult decision but, we are community focused and would rather delay than to risk the communities trust and GUE's credibility. All the community funds for this project are safe and the small deposit that was paid to the current devs will be covered by the development team.

All the best,
Team GUE

Great to hear, this is good seeing the communication.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all,

We have run in to some reliability issues with the Multipool. So we have decided - for the benefit and safety of the communitys investment - that we will be running with another provider. This will put the launch back slightly, but it will ensure that we are working with the best people available. It has been a difficult decision but, we are community focused and would rather delay than to risk the communities trust and GUE's credibility. All the community funds for this project are safe and the small deposit that was paid to the current devs will be covered by the development team.

All the best,
Team GUE
Aaaaaand we broke 5% Smiley

Nice! It's great to see that the feature is having the intended effect; that more people are willing to stake their coins.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
4.99% intrest and multipool coming soon. Hold your hats guys!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Price has been on a steady decline of for some time now, what gives.

I feel like there are no coins to buy or sell....everyone is staking them.

You are absolutely correct!

Exactly, right now 1 BTC buy order to put  price over 10 000 sats
Activity: 112
Can't wait for the multipool. If we all mine together the price will x2 very easily.

Let's do it Guerillas!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

You are absolutely correct!
SxC
Activity: 336
Hello all, thanks to everyone that helped in the testing phase for the Turfwar multipool. The site is now down and being turned into a mean Guerilla, any payments expected will be made ASAP. Thanks again for your help and let's all look forward to the fully branded launch!

any ETA when it will be ready for launch ?
Activity: 364
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
New Milestone -- 4.82% interest in wallet! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Hello all, thanks to everyone that helped in the testing phase for the Turfwar multipool. The site is now down and being turned into a mean Guerilla, any payments expected will be made ASAP. Thanks again for your help and let's all look forward to the fully branded launch!
Activity: 109

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
This coin is killing me. Any plans for survival?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Activity: 476
Its nice to have commited devs.
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: