Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 21. (Read 159851 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i will like if the GUE dev launch a new coin we are needy of  Good Devs this days.

at least this dev know how to do his Job

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Are we going to see 6% woa...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Still holding an intrest rate over 5%. Sweet  Smiley
Whispersend is around the corner, as well as some special giveaway.
Activity: 51
Any new exciting updates? Been awfully quiet here and on twitter Smiley
Don't forget to set up your miner @ coinking multipool and set your payment in GUE  Grin
Activity: 35
5.25% shows that people like GUE in their wallet Smiley not that much selling

Only a fool would sell, now there is a GUE multipool and the developers are active with whispersend etc on its way. Exciting times for Guerillacoin.
5.25% shows that people like GUE in their wallet Smiley not that much selling
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Did anyone else see this when they woke up...?

I'm almost 100% sure that someone just did a massive sell of their coins at a high price and purchased them back to make it look like volume was exploding. Unfortunately it did not have the desired effect and there is still slim to no buy support (.27 BTC sells gets us back down to the 5k range)

We cant "fake" our way to volume. We will just have to wait patiently for things to arrive that generate hype like WhisperSend and other features.

Wow. What a subtle, chubby trader, he is.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16

https://i.imgur.com/7UIGEg2.png

I'm almost 100% sure that someone just did a massive sell of their coins at a high price and purchased them back to make it look like volume was exploding. Unfortunately it did not have the desired effect and there is still slim to no buy support (.27 BTC sells gets us back down to the 5k range)

We cant "fake" our way to volume. We will just have to wait patiently for things to arrive that generate hype like WhisperSend and other features.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
What a pleasant surprise this morning. Guerilla's back on the war path!
So nice this morning! Price UP interest UP.... not surprised at all, it's just the begining!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 36
Price is looking great too. 14k spike on bittrex. With prices coming back up to 10k on all 3 exchanges.

Well that's a quick 3x profit for me... Except that there's no way I'm selling any GUE below 30k, but based on what's coming out soon I'm holding till over 100k
Price is looking great too. 14k spike on bittrex. With prices coming back up to 10k on all 3 exchanges.
Interest is now at 5.3%..

This is what a healthy, stable, and secure POS Network looks like Smiley

yep over 65% of the coins are staking. Great stable secure network. Price is responding well. We went up on news not down. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: