Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 57. (Read 159873 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just bought some GUE. Really nice wallet !!

I love the wallet also, It's really clean & different!

I agree, plus GUE's market price will organically build upward momentum due to the nature of the POStr and the outstanding development behind the scenes.  Wink  

By providing a strong incentive to hold the coins in your wallet (variable interest), should be interesting to see how little of the supply will be on the market.

Oh and did anyone else notice the website hashtag? I'd say they're not even close to laying all their cards out, due time everyone. Hold tight! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Just need to wait, that's all  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's with all the 1 GUE increments in the sell orders? Someone trying to make the orderbook look pretty?

Someone has been keeping the price low. as long as multipool keeps dumping he wants to accumulate those coins cheap
What's with all the 1 GUE increments in the sell orders? Someone trying to make the orderbook look pretty?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
This coin is so undervalued, still sitting at only 10k-12k sat after the pow. Wow.

With 4.5 millons of coins that´s not cheap.

GUE really cheap, just watch minerals for example, they have 30 mill coins vs 4.5 mill coins (gue) and they already reached 5k, 10-20k really nice entry point here.

Minerals has a lot of new features and developers... And with it´s new with Guerilla? Nothing, another copy coin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will a new wallet release happen soon? I'm stuck on block 6018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I love the wallet also, It's really clean & different!
Activity: 252
Sell wall was eaten up.  Up we go
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...
Im really looking after this coin too. TO THE MOON.
Activity: 856
Activity: 65
Alright. I have acquired 1000 GUE. Let's do this.
Activity: 466
pool.trademybit.com is loot of Unconfirmed
coins
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Someone eat half of first selling wall  Roll Eyes

and there went the rest!  Grin
Merit: 101
Someone eat half of first selling wall  Roll Eyes
Can somebody contact poloniex to add this coin?
 if this stay only on bittrex is easy for someone keep low the prize, with more enchange is more difficult..
Activity: 243
these are not multipool someone try to hold under 10k all day. he broke 10 k support and now try to get lower  than 1O K.
Somebody put other 20000 coins to sell  Angry
Depends who else has some. Some MPs are not as transparent as WP with what they are holding
Activity: 112
So after the wafflepool is done with the last coins, there will be no more MP dumping?
Pages:
Jump to: