Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 56. (Read 159873 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Its not the coin,its slightly simple people that are not very good with wallets usually that moan about something that they didnt do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Why is this coin having so many technical issues.

It's hurting the coin. Good coin.

WTH?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah, I sent coins from Bittrex to my updated wallet and coins are still unconfirmed.

My first test of 2 GUE withdraw is showing in my wallet- but unconfirmed

but my second real withdraw not showing at all- not in my wallet- nothing on the explorer!!! Sad

Mine are confirmed now....

Think that last block took 2 hours? Hmm wonder if something is not working right.  

Probably confirmed because another block was found after 2 hours.

Yeah, a bit weird. Blocks are coming in now though. 6409 as of now.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Yeah, I sent coins from Bittrex to my updated wallet and coins are still unconfirmed.

but my second real withdraw not showing at all- not in my wallet- nothing on the explorer!!! Sad

Think that last block took 2 hours? Hmm wonder if something is not working right.  

Probably confirmed because another block was found after 2 hours.

Activity: 294

[quote author=davisgreen link=topic=656167.msg7477164#msg7477164 date=1403564416

I got the tranaction number and when i look it up on guerilla block chain - it gives me 504- timed out error Sad(

From Bittrex? Did they update their wallet? Did you?

Post your qt wallet address and I;ll see if you can recieve coins from me. If so, it's the exchange wallet.

I just updated the wallet- all synced but still not received my GUE Sad
dont know about bittrex- and the txid for the withdrawal is still retuning 504 error on blockchain- shall i contact bittrex!!

How many blocks have been found since your transaction was initiated? 
[/quote]

M not too sure- may be 1 or none as its still at 4606 for last close to 2 hours or so
Activity: 252
[quote author=davisgreen link=topic=656167.msg7477164#msg7477164 date=1403564416

I got the tranaction number and when i look it up on guerilla block chain - it gives me 504- timed out error Sad(

Post your qt wallet address and I;ll see if you can recieve coins from me. If so, it's the exchange wallet.

dont know about bittrex- and the txid for the withdrawal is still retuning 504 error on blockchain- shall i contact bittrex!!
[/quote]

How many blocks have been found since your transaction was initiated? 

[/quote]

Activity: 252
Just bought some GUE. Really nice wallet !!

I love the wallet also, It's really clean & different!

I agree, plus GUE's market price will organically build upward momentum due to the nature of the POStr and the outstanding development behind the scenes.  Wink  

By providing a strong incentive to hold the coins in your wallet (variable interest), should be interesting to see how little of the supply will be on the market.

Oh and did anyone else notice the website hashtag? I'd say they're not even close to laying all their cards out, due time everyone. Hold tight! Smiley

Thanks for pointing that out!  
http://guerillacoin.com/#anonymity
Activity: 70
Hey Guys, Wallet update finally available here: https://github.com/guerillacoin/guerillacoin/releases/tag/v1.0.1.3 and http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/%2B8I9vOILKBXPL6ypsisAi3ui28rPI3C%2F.

Should fix the sync issues, though the blocktime is up as not enough people are staking.  Please consider staking an amount over 1000 GUE if you have them in your local wallet.  We also believe there may be a small minority of people running on another fork which could cause some sync issues, so if you are still having them delete your blockchain and resync (MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR WALLET)! Also as a reminder you cannot stake if the wallet is locked.

If when you resync the process gets stuck anywhere for more than a few minutes, close the client and reopen and it should continue.  There are still a fair amount of invalid blocks in the chain around 6000 from when pools didnt fork and continued mining which causes a slow down around that period while syncing.
hmm- as the price has really slumped i decided to move the remaining GUE from bittrex to my wallet.

Did a test first with 2 Gue and its showing in my wallet. but the other withdrawal is not showing- its been more than an 30 minutes.

The wallet is synced to block 4606.

The txid for the pending transaction doesnt show on blockexplorer.

Ny idea why!

You forget to email confirm the transaction?

Under history it will show your bittrex transaction number and you can look it up.

Activity: 494
hmm- as the price has really slumped i decided to move the remaining GUE from bittrex to my wallet.

Did a test first with 2 Gue and its showing in my wallet. but the other withdrawal is not showing- its been more than an 30 minutes.

Ny idea why!

You forget to email confirm the transaction?

Under history it will show your bittrex transaction number and you can look it up.

Ny idea why!
Activity: 140
Will send some over when I get home from work.
Though we've done quite well on bittrex, it would be nice to have more liquidity on mintpal. (We've exceeded a fair amount of top teir coins on coinmarketcap in volume recently so I can't imagine what would happen with mintpal!) That's some high quality animation added to the website, definitely one of the best websites I've seen developed for an alt.. especially this close from launch.

The sell pressure is purely due to multipools needing to unload their coins over the past few days. Anyways, I appreciate all the great work from the dev team and I'll keep on buying!
Activity: 168
Guerilla is a great coin, not only for the features but for having such a dedicated and active development team who actually KNOW what they're doing.
I didn't want to touch the Minerals subject as is it's off-topic anyway, but... A closed source coin?. Really?, I mean that defeats the entire purpose of cryptos.
I stick with Guerillas, hell, I'm even buying right now
Activity: 490
This coin is so undervalued, still sitting at only 10k-12k sat after the pow. Wow.

With 4.5 millons of coins that´s not cheap.

GUE really cheap, just watch minerals for example, they have 30 mill coins vs 4.5 mill coins (gue) and they already reached 5k, 10-20k really nice entry point here.

Minerals has a lot of new features and developers... And with it´s new with Guerilla? Nothing, another copy coin.

Can you please explain in detail how Proof of Strength is a copy?
Activity: 124
Yes amazing wallet and website,for a 5 day old coin,plus the variable pos is a first new feature for crypto coins,a lot of people wont of seen it yet,just wait until it goes to mintpal,will be stable around 50,000 sat.i mean 4.5 million coins is the same as drk coins,so if anon could be put into the coin,then it anyone's guess how high this could go.
Activity: 856
Just bought some GUE. Really nice wallet !!

I love the wallet also, It's really clean & different!

I agree, plus GUE's market price will organically build upward momentum due to the nature of the POStr and the outstanding development behind the scenes.  Wink  

By providing a strong incentive to hold the coins in your wallet (variable interest), should be interesting to see how little of the supply will be on the market.

Oh and did anyone else notice the website hashtag? I'd say they're not even close to laying all their cards out, due time everyone. Hold tight! Smiley

Yea, really impressive. I'll be building some services for this coin as soon as I can get some free time.
Pages:
Jump to: